Homebrew Custom Theme Thread

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
3ds Skin mario maker.png

largeicon.png folderclosed.png folderopen.png filesmall.png filelarge.png top.png bottom.png

Texture of the folder with appearance of the Pokémon Dialga.
Border texture with the appearance of the body of the Dialga with ice crystals.
BGM: Primal Dialga Remastered (Final Mix) - Pokemon Mys

>> DOWNLOAD<<

I leave below the link for those who want to download the new skin that I made to post the previews of customized themes.
After adding the images resize the image to 750x576px.

Attachments

• Maker.png
    Maker.png
    176.8 KB · Views: 127
Last edited by Ryumaru,
Reactions: Sirius64

jimmyleen

Trophies
XP
Country
If you're accessing the homebrew launcher while holding a button while booting, that means you got Menuhax. CHMM2 should have a menuhax compatibility mode.
Although, since you got CFW, you're better off converting themes into CIA files and install them

I like the Jaz song that you added to the rainy day in the city theme. Can you tell me the name of the song and the musician?

erman1337

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I like the Jaz song that you added to the rainy day in the city theme. Can you tell me the name of the song and the musician?

Screenshot_2016-11-24-07-53-31.png

Gyakuten Saiban Jazz Album ~Gyakuten Meets Jazz Soul~ (「逆転裁判」 ジャズアルバム ~GYAKUTEN MEETS JAZZ SOUL~) is a soundtrack album consisting of 10 tracks of music from the Ace Attorney series arranged in a jazz style. All tracks were arranged by Noriyuki Iwadare and performed by the Metamorphosis Jazz Band.

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Im sorry i don't mean to be rude to you, I did read your tutorial but it too confusing .. maybe because im still new at using photoshop, thanks for telling me tho, i think im good with normal resizing even tho it will turn out a bit blur if im not careful
Just convert the large icon to smart object. Then simply resize the icon to the small size. This prevents any distortion or loss of icon quality in the resizing process.

Last edited by Ryumaru,
Reactions: miraclaime

Soccerdies

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you get themes to stay when you reboot, no matter what theme I choose (even stock basic colors that came with the 3ds) all revert back to default (no theme) when I reboot no matter what I do

Soccerdies

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah not only that, when I try to change the theme to a stock theme ( nothing to do with chmm) it reverts my theme back to default on reboot, no idea what's wrong, I'm backing up my SD card, going to format it with guiformat fat 32 with 32k clusters to see if that helps, I never formatted the SD card fresh when I got it, but it is fat 32 already

Reactions: MartyDreamy

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
How do you get themes to stay when you reboot, no matter what theme I choose (even stock basic colors that came with the 3ds) all revert back to default (no theme) when I reboot no matter what I do
You have already performed some of the procedures below.
1- At least once went to the theme store and installed some of the colorful themes.
2- You have put all the folders and files of CHMM2 in the root of your SD card and installed the cia version.
This error that you mentioned is only happening because you did not perform one of the above processes.

If the error continues go to the settings panel to uninstall the theme package. Then perform processes 1 and 2 explained above.

Last edited by Ryumaru,

Soccerdies

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have already performed some of the procedures below.
1- At least once went to the theme store and installed some of the colorful themes.
2- You have put all the folders and files of CHMM2 in the root of your SD card and installed the cia version.
This error that you mentioned is only happening because you did not perform one of the above processes.

If the error continues go to the settings panel to uninstall the theme package. Then perform processes 1 and 2 explained above.
I've been reading that I think its because my SD card is 128gb and apparently its an issue because it takes too long to load the theme, so I'm going to format the SD card with 64k cluster to hopefully fix that, but then I hear that might break gameboy advance

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
I've been reading that I think its because my SD card is 128gb and apparently its an issue because it takes too long to load the theme, so I'm going to format the SD card with 64k cluster to hopefully fix that, but then I hear that might break gameboy advance
You are using a good quality SD card ?
I already used SD card above 64k in my 3DS and it did not present any problem.

A question: If you install a color theme the theme works ?

Soccerdies

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You are using a good quality SD card ?
I already used SD card above 64k in my 3DS and it did not present any problem.

A question: If you install a color theme the theme works ?
It doesn't work, no theme stays when I reboot, I'll try formatting with 64k clusters to see if it speeds up things to let the themes work, I'm at work now so I have to wait to try :(

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I should mention I'm using this SD card
Lexar Professional 633x 128GB SDXC UHS-I Card w/Image Rescue 5 Software - LSD128GCB1NL633 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B012PL6R0S/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_lbjoyb6DNVGMG

Merch

Tutorial God, Apparently.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.olivebowlgraphics.weebly.com
XP
Country
United States
s4o7yys.jpg

DOWNLOAD HERE

UPDATE
A couple of things I wanna note; I'm still gonna be updating the theme thread that I posted here a while back. I just need to tidy up some stuff with the themes I've made before with YATA+, because I'm now currently using Usagi to edit my themes now. The second thing is that I will be posting new themes I've made for everyone to share every now & then. Without further ado, let's not waste any time & explain this theme.

Olive Bowl Graphics Theme
BGM- Animal Crossing: New Leaf (1PM)

Description- A theme based on the popular series amongst PokéMerch himself; Olive Bowl Graphics, a graphic design series in which if you can think it, Merch can reimagine it. Now featuring guest artists! (yes i just plugged sue me)

SFX- No​

Enjoy.​

Last edited by Merch,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDBFP_T5XHU