Hardware Custom GBA gallery

doubledenim

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I thought it would be fun and inspiring to show off each others custom built devices.
Heres mine; I installed a backlit screen and painted the case light grey. I was going to give the buttons some color too to give it a SNES/retro look, but I decided not to.

20170601_201401.jpg

Reactions: Liquid_Vegeta

Taffy

jdfiehgvrhfvhfjkvgrjhfejvgrjkbjvr
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If only it had four buttons...

I ripped an old DS phat in half and called it a gameboy, I also salvaged an old chewed-up SP from some trash and restored it somewhat.

No pictures sorry.

Todderbert

Korg Fanboy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I threw some decals on my daily driver "Pearl Pink" GBA SP...had to man it up some and cover up the scars from the previous owner. I mainly only spend time modding original DMGs. That's one of my favs. Never was a fan of the original GBA, I could game much longer on the SP with out getting cramped hands...I don't have gorilla mitts.

uJjcfhb.jpg
oy2OQqY.jpg
rpOFO9h.jpg

Last edited by Todderbert,

doubledenim

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I also installed a frontlight kit, it looks nice in the picture but in reality it was almost unplayable. The colors were all washed out and bright, pretty much worse than no light at all.

20161016_190837.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay