yay.gif

http://sharebee.com/69128dd1

anonymous_cactus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
omg i love the cat one... though i think i'd take out the "for the pussy lover" myself since i'm a little more tasteful :-P -- you gonna put those up for download?

Wiisel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
anonymous_cactus said:
omg i love the cat one... though i think i'd take out the "for the pussy lover" myself since i'm a little more tasteful :-P -- you gonna put those up for download?

links added
smile.gif

JussiPik

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
i can`t do it, since i don`t know how to compile. it takes a while now when i get someone to make the compiling for me.

BlackEnigma

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for these.

I don't know if it's possible but if a different one loaded every time I think that would be pretty interesting.

MightyMouse

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
would require a .dol forwarder with a .conf that contained variables...in theory this could work dude

i have channales that load diff programs depending on which button you hold down after you press start

so launching multiple apps from one channel is not a problem, however whether there is the logic available to make it a random choice am not too sure.

BlackEnigma

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MightyMouse said:
would require a .dol forwarder with a .conf that contained variables...in theory this could work dude

i have channales that load diff programs depending on which button you hold down after you press start

so launching multiple apps from one channel is not a problem, however whether there is the logic available to make it a random choice am not too sure.

Interesting, but if not all the ones posted still look good. All this USB stuff is just so exciting lately.

gadgeteduk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
can someone confirm for me if i take the white.dol and the usbloader.wad and use wadder i can inject the dol into the wad is this correct dont need to be getting no banner bricks. cheers

AetherMaster

Aether
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not to sound like a noob here, but I could use a little help. I've managed to figure out how to replace the background in the source code, but I haven't the slightest clue how to compile it. I used to use Programmer's Notepad to compile the SVN releases of SoftChip, but that doesn't seem to work in this case.

Any chance somebody would be able to tell me how to compile this? Thanks!

gadgeteduk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
QUOTE(gadgeteduk @ Apr 2 2009, 04:23 PM)
can someone confirm for me if i take the white.dol and the usbloader.wad and use wadder i can inject the dol into the wad is this correct dont need to be getting no banner bricks. cheers

yupp. it will work. i do this all the time.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/jykhchznkn5/...2-Custom-BG.wad

This post has been edited by maglat: Today, 05:30 PM

ok i did it but when i go to save it it does not appear where i saved it to so i copyed out.wad from new wad folder but its 13kbs bigger than yours is this ok on the edit image part i just clicked continue is this ok

i just installed the wad to wii and the channel graphics are corrupt but the wad is working how i wanted it need to do some more reading thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: idk how hot of a take this is, but science as a subject sucks