Gaming Cuphead firware requirement?

hellogbatemp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
hello, I have a problem with cuphead works well with reinx and the update corrected in 6.2 but on atmosphere "corrupt data"

Do you have a solution?

ganons

Trophies
XP
Country
Base game uses the masterkey for 6.x (6.2 I think) - you could try re-encrypting it, but it still might not work if it needs higher sdk.

New games generally won't run on 5.x from now on, why not update without burning fuses?

I think the fuses are already burned? Have switched it off and booted into horizon multiple times.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
hello, I have a problem with cuphead works well with reinx and the update corrected in 6.2 but on atmosphere "corrupt data"

Do you have a solution?
https://gbatemp.net/threads/i-heard-that-you-guys-need-some-sweet-patches-for-atmosphere.521164/

I think the fuses are already burned? Have switched it off and booted into horizon multiple times.
Yeah your fuses for 5.1.0 will already be burned, but you can update to 7.0.1 without burning any additional fuses, which will allow you to play new games, but still roll back to 5.1.0 if you want to (for deja vu when ready, or whatever reason you're still on 5.1.0 in the first place).

ganons

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah your fuses for 5.1.0 will already be burned, but you can update to 7.0.1 without burning any additional fuses, which will allow you to play new games, but still roll back to 5.1.0 if you want to (for deja vu when ready, or whatever reason you're still on 5.1.0 in the first place).

With choider?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: I always thought that capcom shuffled the games in these collection, but apparently they are all...