tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, irrelevant title is irrelevant.

I just got out of summer school and it feels great. I can't believe I pulled off a 4.0 in my classes. Granted, I took 1/3 for pass/no pass so that doesn't count, but I'm soooo surprised at my A in Physics (electromagnetic shiz) and the lab. Honestly, I'm not trying to pull any I'm-so-smart-I-got-an-A crap here... I normally don't do so well in my classes... but I hung out with two of my friends who are hard workers & who actually study in hopes that they're habits would rub off. Yes, I did still play video games late at night, but I also managed to get a lot of studying done! And that's what I am so happy for
smile.gif

Are any of you taking summer school and if so, what classes? I'm curious!

There's not much else that's really going on in my life. I feel like I haven't posted in a long time (but I'm still lurking) so random blog post in the middle of the night. Yeah, I know this blog thread will get pushed way to the bottom before people actually read it, but hey, I'm trying! I hope y'all are having good summers!

Also, random video that I think you guys should watch:
[youtube]xP-K_LjV5no[/youtube]

Santee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wink2.gif
Congrats and if you don't mind asking why you're in summer school, isn't it for people who failed their regular classes?

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vulpes Abnocto said:
You're still missed, ya misleading brat.
happy.gif

Congrats on the 4.0!
yay.gif

Aw thanks Vulpy
blush.gif

I didn't even notice you were a Global Mobberator now.. How silly of me. Belated congrats!

Ethanx94 said:
On another note I miss your youtube reviews! How bout a new video sometime?
cool.gif

Ah, I am so sorry that I've been neglecting my youtube channel. I'm not sure if I can.. still trying to work out thing in my life, but we'll see! If you stay tuned this week, you'll be able to hear me very soon (not on my youtube.. but here!).

QUOTE(Santee @ Aug 29 2011, 09:34 PM)
wink2.gif
Congrats and if you don't mind asking why you're in summer school, isn't it for people who failed their regular classes?
Nah, not all of it! Only a few of the classes are for those that failed. Other classes are simply for those that want to get ahead or catch up, or maybe for personal interest (quite rare as summer school is quite pricey). So to answer your unstated question, no I did not fail my classes during the year.

Scott-105

Bow to me. Please?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
tinymonkeyt said:
Ethanx94 said:
On another note I miss your youtube reviews! How bout a new video sometime?
cool.gif
Ah, I am so sorry that I've been neglecting my youtube channel. I'm not sure if I can.. still trying to work out thing in my life, but we'll see! If you stay tuned this week, you'll be able to hear me very soon (not on my youtube.. but here!).
I know why
ninja.gif

Nice scores on your tests Tiny!

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh hell, if you've not noticed that, then you're REALLY gonna be surprised to see who the newest member of the podcast crew is....

(And thank you.
wub.gif
)

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What a coincidence! Haha. I'm going to be a freshman in college and I plan on majoring in physics. The damn program starts off in Calc I, so I had to take a summer class too. I pulled off an A in it easily.... it was a joke but it was only algebra.

I got out a little more than two weeks ago. School starts next week fot me and I don't mind having to go back. Even though I have to takr a few classes I have no interest in, I don't mind.

Santee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tinymonkeyt said:
Santee said:
wink2.gif
Nah, not all of it! Only a few of the classes are for those that failed. Other classes are simply for those that want to get ahead or catch up, or maybe for personal interest (quite rare as summer school is quite pricey). So to answer your unstated question, no I did not fail my classes during the year.
Oh is that for High school or College, my school had something like that, it was a geometry class in the summer and you didn't have to take it the next year if you passed, is what you took like that?

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
taking summer courses in uni, so i know what your feeling

they should finish at around September 12, and then fall starts on the 26th :l

your greatly missed Tiny !

Trulen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've done two summer schoolin's in college, so that puts me at about 2 years of school with no break (Aside from a week or two for holidays). It's not bad at all, and I always have something to do.

And grats on the A's.

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh goodness, there's quite a few people looking at this. Is my title working?
biggrin.gif

Vulpes Abnocto said:
Oh hell, if you've not noticed that, then you're REALLY gonna be surprised to see who the newest member of the podcast crew is....

(And thank you.
wub.gif
)
Haha, noo, I saw that one fersure! Was surprised yes. But just as I was surprised with p1ngy and look where he's at now.

awssk8er said:
What a coincidence! Haha. I'm going to be a freshman in college and I plan on majoring in physics. The damn program starts off in Calc I, so I had to take a summer class too. I pulled off an A in it easily.... it was a joke but it was only algebra.

I got out a little more than two weeks ago. School starts next week fot me and I don't mind having to go back. Even though I have to takr a few classes I have no interest in, I don't mind.
Ooh, majoring in Physics? Pretty hard core! I got out a month ago and I still have a little more than half a month
biggrin.gif
Yay for quarter system!

Most of my classes I have no interest in -_-x

Santee said:
tinymonkeyt said:
Santee said:
wink2.gif
Oh is that for High school or College, my school had something like that, it was a geometry class in the summer and you didn't have to take it the next year if you passed, is what you took like that?
It's for college and well, basically summer school is like.. regular school, but in the summer. And shortened half way. So yeah, since I took Physics (and passed), I don't have to take it anymore.

QUOTE(Maz7006 @ Aug 29 2011, 09:43 PM)
taking summer courses in uni, so i know what your feeling

they should finish at around September 12, and then fall starts on the 26th :l

your greatly missed Tiny !
Yeah, Fall starts about the same (maybe a few days earlier) for me too! It's feels great because a lot of my friends are already in school. And I'm just like.. sucks for you! Though they probably say the same thing to me when they end school in May and I'm still in school until mid June..

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tinymonkeyt said:
Oh goodness, there's quite a few people looking at this. Is my title working?
biggrin.gif

The title might even be working better than the boobies link in your sig.
happy.gif

(which is incredible, you guys should totally check it out)

BoxmanWTF

♪Toot Toot Sonic Warrior♫
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada
ohnoes.png
the boobies were a lie, and the title was misleading. This may just have been the funniest thread I've looked at
laugh.gif

And I have been wondering where you were, when I registered I saw a lot of your posts daily (not stalkerish)
biggrin.gif

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SonicXXXthehedgehog said:
ohnoes.png
the boobies were a lie, and the title was misleading. This may just have been the funniest thread I've looked at
laugh.gif

And I have been wondering where you were, when I registered I saw a lot of your posts daily (not stalkerish)
biggrin.gif
Ah, that is a good question.. I did use to post daily, but once I got into college, I found myself with less time to spend on forums and such..

Although it is summer right now and I have a lot of time, I've just gotten used to not coming here everyday so yeah :/ It's nothing personal against anyone on here. I mean, there are tons of wonderful people on here!

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nathan Drake said:
Pushed way to the bottom before people read it? I'll go ahead and assume that was a joke. :3
How cute :3 But alas, the night is old and we shall soon see the demise of this already once buried blog.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work