Hacking cSM Sneak Peek!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

uggi2005 said:
im not being cynical but why doesnt anyone think csm is fake.hes been promising it for months,took donations and suddenly went on holiday.I created a wii loader that requires no modchip no soft loader just the power of thought.Donations to [email protected]

Faith. It's got a massive drive and motivation. Don't believe me? look at religion.

PS- I'm not being sacraligous or anything, I'm just saying we cling onto the smallest amount of hope in dark times..

kytran

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
lol seriously we are all waiting for it, and busting his chops.... for all you know the poor guy is not even hope and had to be rushed away or had to skip the border ... we all just gotta sit and wait till this gets resolved.

hopefully he will get his papers cleared up
tongue.gif

we love you fors

noir

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
uggi2005 said:
im not being cynical but why doesnt anyone think csm is fake.hes been promising it for months,took donations and suddenly went on holiday.I created a wii loader that requires no modchip no soft loader just the power of thought.Donations to [email protected]

You sound pretty cynical to me. Conning people out of money through PayPal would be really stupid. Also, to invest a few months of posting and doing other Wii coding for a few hundred bucks seems like kind of a waste of time. Just because you might have nothing better to do than talk out your ass on bulletin boards doesn't mean other people do. You're more than welcome to be a skeptic, but stop being so damn arrogant.

screamq3

Trophies
XP
Country
i wonder when he will release it
smile.gif
cant wait to try it out lol everyone waiting so patiently. has anyone heard off him? as i aint seen him on this forum for a while now

goku1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow ironmask a little testy to day j/k much love its here when its here
any way till then im mokeying a round with that pre loader see if i can get some thing going with that
i hear it works on 3.2e but not 3.2u just need a 3.2e to c if it works on a u.s wii or i get that jumping scr

Luigi728

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I do still think this is true, and that Forsaken is on holiday or something...
At least, I HOPE it is true.
And if not...I, the Devil himself, will let him burn in Hell!

Ga1l0w

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Don't give up...
ohmy.gif
This to me looks like an all in one hack pack that nintendo can't control. Maybe Nintendo had him killed to prevent his pwnage...

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
This site is slowly filling up with really, really impatient people that cry fake and/or push, push push to try to hurry people.

If you talk to any coder they will tell you this is the number one pain in the ass.

It's the holiday season, so all these coders are hopefully having a break and spending time with loved ones and family, there normally up till all hours doing very boring work including testing things over and over.

Seriously with all the threads here asking where people are and is this or that fake it WILL put some coders off from posting so please just chill.

I do understand the concerns of people that donated, but a donation is a donation and you should expect NOTHING in return.
Fors may give up or never release csm because of unfixable problems that would cause bricks, who knows.

If that did happen (it wont) then he would be right not to hurry a flawed release or even withhold it to save peoples heartache of bricks etc.

So just try to chill a bit guys n gals, and enjoy the new year
biggrin.gif

kytran

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
thats not fair!!!

how come they got familys?? can we get that in softmod as well???

j/k they should enjoy the time they can when its a chance to party drink and FIESTA!!

Forsaekn

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my god people relax. I have been on vacation visiting family, and now in about 20 minutes heading over to a buddies' house to celebrate the new year!

Also I know this thread is pretty out of control with filler posts but if you have been following this as it has progressed you'll have noticed that the same day I bricked my wii's, Emperor of Canada graciously asked me if he could donate to help mitigate the repair costs by nintendo, thus the paypal button. Overall I had recieved a total amount of $112.52 USD from a dozen or so extremely generous people on these forums. These people should have recieved a personal thankyou PM from me.

As for myself, Im going to enjoy the rest of my vacation and be back here in a week or two.

Fors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/sGvT5FKSiyk?si=TYqsdjjbF-4N8Xc8