Hacking Crush 3D is on japanese.

Kolyasisan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
So, I downloaded Crush 3D, one of my favourite games from PSP to my gateway cartridge so I could play it on my 3ds. I launched my emunand trough v2 beta 1 gateway firmware, started the game and I saw this... How can I fix this?

Attachments

• imm_2014_02_24_16_11_34_32.JPG
    imm_2014_02_24_16_11_34_32.JPG
    27.1 KB · Views: 556

drfsupercenter

Flash Cart Aficionado
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On that note, does anybody who uses HomePass have StreetPass enabled for Crush 3D? I've had the game for over a year now and enabled StreetPass and never gotten a single tag with it. :(

Kolyasisan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
On that note, does anybody who uses HomePass have StreetPass enabled for Crush 3D? I've had the game for over a year now and enabled StreetPass and never gotten a single tag with it. :(

Maybe this game is not so popular? Besides homepass gives you only 6 people. Considering these circumstances it is very hard to catch crush 3d for streetpass bonuses. I can't catch anyone too :)

drfsupercenter

Flash Cart Aficionado
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can get way more than 6 people with HomePass, it depends on your list of MAC addresses. I usually get 9 a night for Mii Plaza and up to 20 in Pokémon X/Y.

I realize the game isn't that popular but seriously, SOMEONE here has to have it. Can I request that any Crush 3D who also use HomePass owners enable StreetPass??

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Wlak like a Wlaker