Hacking Crown3ds flashcard - Hacking your 3DS and playing 3DS games

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted-236924

because we have no evidence

The Video shows us a PCB, so?
Jus because he glued the ROMs into the PCB doesn't mean in anyway that its hacked. there is no driver, nothing, it just starts the game from the ROM...you can do that too, everyone could do it.

Not me. =<
That would require you to have some physical disability that would prevent you from de-soldering a chip from a PCB and re-soldering it elsewhere.

I do have a physical disability. I am lazy.
That's not even a disability.

Point is, you may not be able to do this with your current skills, but nothing prevents you from learning.
You may say you 'are lazy', but it often happens that people do things that they were too lazy to do in the past.

totalnoob617

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There Is not any method for downgrading.
yeah i know that ,there is just 1 way , buy new 3ds ,hope its on lower fw from factory, unscrew back battery cover with sn on both units, swap then and screw back on, return onld 3ds with new fw to store with new recipt gat money back $profit$
will work till they start shipping with updated fw

totalnoob617

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So why do you believe it's real?
So why do you believe it's fake?
Dev team has been pushing back releases after promises, no concrete evidence showing you why it should be trusted, no official videos besides some errors, nothing to hold belief to. Don't see why any of you want it to be real unless you're helpless and desperate for it.
yeah they have been pushing back releases but ninty has also been pushing out new fw updates
i dont see how it would be so hard to make a 1:1 clone based card it should be easy you dont need to find an exploit
they can have it able to load multiple roms too , as long as there is working ds mode cards on 3ds, just have it have to go into ds mode to use the gui to reflash the ram chips with a new rom and boot back to home screen and 3ds game mode ,so what you would have to go back and forth between ds and 3ds mode everytime you want to switch the game rom ,

CollosalPokemon

ばん。。。かい
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So why do you believe it's real?
So why do you believe it's fake?
Dev team has been pushing back releases after promises, no concrete evidence showing you why it should be trusted, no official videos besides some errors, nothing to hold belief to. Don't see why any of you want it to be real unless you're helpless and desperate for it.
yeah they have been pushing back releases but ninty has also been pushing out new fw updates
i dont see how it would be so hard to make a 1:1 clone based card it should be easy you dont need to find an exploit
they can have it able to load multiple roms too , as long as there is working ds mode cards on 3ds, just have it have to go into ds mode to use the gui to reflash the ram chips with a new rom and boot back to home screen and 3ds game mode ,so what you would have to go back and forth between ds and 3ds mode everytime you want to switch the game rom ,

or one can just do it the fun way, make sure to load from computer, that has more storage room, and make 3ds mode exploit, so homebrew is available, piracy is bad for console especially new ones ,

totalnoob617

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yea homebrew would be sweet but , cart users are a trivial amount and will have no effect on the system ,except maybe to boost system sales in developin countries where people cant not affors to pay 40$ US equivalent for 1 game but can afford the system and a cart, and if its a clone cart i wold rather have the ability to se a ds mode gui to load rom images froma the micro sd in the flashcart to the 3ds memory in the flashcard ,rather than having to take the card out or usb connect it to a pc all the time , even if it is faster, and i dont really use it the go that much where i would need to have it portable with more then 1 rom, since i use it at home most the time ,but if it does have an sd or has to be removed than id rather use a ds mode gui than to keep putting wear and tear on the micro sd connectors and slot and or the flashcard connectors and 3ds cart slot , i try as hard as i can to not remove my dstwo or the sd from it if its not 100% needed
already mt 16gb sd is worn and i need to use a piece of matchbook to use it with a micro sd to sd adapter of it dont detect the car in my pc

Cartmanuk

Trophies
XP
Country
soooo when was it being released again?

There is no official release date but progress is @ 70%

Ignore all info from Crown3DScard.net
fake.jpg

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
You know how the Universal Game Selector has a little switch that will change between 3 games, without involving the 3DS at all but just loading a different game into the Slot-1.
Well would it be possible for there to be a game card that has that sort of switch on it that can hold multiple games, even if it had to have a big chunk of it outside the 3DS kind of like the Action Replay DS?
And these special cards can either be pre-loaded with games or you insert the roms into it yourself.
But would that require any sort of hacking to the 3DS to be achieved, like finding a way for the 3DS to accept the card (cause it would act like an original game card)

CollosalPokemon

ばん。。。かい
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know how the Universal Game Selector has a little switch that will change between 3 games, without involving the 3DS at all but just loading a different game into the Slot-1.
Well would it be possible for there to be a game card that has that sort of switch on it that can hold multiple games, even if it had to have a big chunk of it outside the 3DS kind of like the Action Replay DS?
And these special cards can either be pre-loaded with games or you insert the roms into it yourself.
But would that require any sort of hacking to the 3DS to be achieved, like finding a way for the 3DS to accept the card (cause it would act like an original game card)

That would be illegal. Piracy is illegal, too, but if shops pre-load commercial ROMs in it it would be the shop's fault for giving you illegal ROMs. I'm pretty sure no shop will take the blame for giving out commercial ROMs (copyrighted material). The device would need to be clean (no roms) in order for it to ship to you "legal". Sure, selling devices for piracy is illegal as well, but if they ship blank/clean then you can only blame yourself for piracy because the shop would not be giving you copyrighted materials. I'm not one for piracy on the 3ds right now/soon, though.

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country

That would be illegal. Piracy is illegal, too, but if shops pre-load commercial ROMs in it it would be the shop's fault for giving you illegal ROMs. I'm pretty sure no shop will take the blame for giving out commercial ROMs (copyrighted material). The device would need to be clean (no roms) in order for it to ship to you "legal". Sure, selling devices for piracy is illegal as well, but if they ship blank/clean then you can only blame yourself for piracy because the shop would not be giving you copyrighted materials. I'm not one for piracy on the 3ds right now/soon, though.
You know there are DS games that have about 50 games in 1 cart being sold, so they are about as legal as an R4, well they are if you don't go printing 5 ROMS IN 1 CART on the front of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch