Not open for further replies.

kingcolex

Joe "Coop" Cooper
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The other page got locked before i could report it and i guess its news worthy, the website is back online and still at 72%.

kingcolex

Joe "Coop" Cooper
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alot of people, now we know they haven't given up if they are legitimate in any way and as people were discussing in the other thread about if they are dead maybe they will give their knowledge on how far they got to another team. We now know that won't happen and btw family guy sucks really bad.

Reactions: 1 person

bazamuffin

RESIDENT HATER OF POLITICAL POSTING WANKSTAINS
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
alot of people, now we know they haven't given up if they are legitimate in any way and as people were discussing in the other thread about if they are dead maybe they will give their knowledge on how far they got to another team. We now know that won't happen and btw family guy sucks really bad.

Considering they confirmed release for December 2011, I don't hold out any hope. Looking at the videos with all the wires and boards connected to the 3DS, I doubt that IF they are legit that it will be a compact arrangement. Personally, I think its bullshit. This needs locking, there's already a thread for this pipedream.

Reactions: 1 person

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Considering they confirmed release for December 2011, I don't hold out any hope. Looking at the videos with all the wires and boards connected to the 3DS, I doubt that IF they are legit that it will be a compact arrangement. Personally, I think its bullshit. This needs locking, there's already a thread for this pipedream.
Er..I thought you were someone else. Seems like you stole an avatar from a fellow temper :P

kingcolex

Joe "Coop" Cooper
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

There really isn't even if you use the search function and try to find a thread to put this in, none of them are really acceptable. I understand you don't like crown3ds and neither do i but it is news relevant to the scene and its better we know the site is up then keep with yesterdays news of them being gone.

indask8

New Member Forever
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Looks like they're done:
0caCt.png

:lol:

Reactions: 7 people

LockeCole_101629

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
they are going nowhere.

anyways, just wondering who's the 1st person/team who able to play DS roms on NDS?
if I still remember, I bought my DS Phat at that time supercard SD/CF is already out and able to play ds roms (it took almost 2months to receive my order) it was the most popular cart before R4 is out.

it's been a year after 3ds out. no progress at all...

kingcolex

Joe "Coop" Cooper
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
they are going nowhere.

anyways, just wondering who's the 1st person/team who able to play DS roms on NDS?
if I still remember, I bought my DS Phat at that time supercard SD/CF is already out and able to play ds roms (it took almost 2months to receive my order) it was the most popular cart before R4 is out.

The security on the 3ds is alot more complex though, due to what happened on the ds.

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
they are going nowhere.

The security on the 3ds is alot more complex though, due to what happened on the ds.

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Its not a pointless thread, i don't think your understanding, i dont like crown3ds i think it is fake, yet i do think its good to report any news because idk if you have noticed but not much is going on with the 3ds hacking wise and its good that gbatemp has all the news thats happening. It doesn't matter if you like them or don't it is that the website is back and gbatemp should know, its better to know then not.
You want to open new threads every time their site is back up (even though there's still no progress)?

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Guys, thats some useless discussion, I mean really, that site is bullshit, I'll close that better now than never.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @realtimesave, Sup