sero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How can you love something that doesn't exist? :tpi:
people go to church to do just that ^
maybe that's the key to getting the Crown3DS finished, religious praise.

perhaps we should start praying
You used an entirely non-religious thread to make a polarizing statement that you knew would single out and offend a particular large group of people?

Tell me more about how you respect the views of others.
I didn't find that offending at all. But you, my good man, just found a reason to get angry at some for something that had not offending material what so ever.
You got a problem, not johnnypoots

some people should really....
A large majority of the world believe in some sort of higher power. Using any and every excuse to attack those individuals is a little immature in my book.

It would be the same as if you said, "Man, my computer is so hot it feels like lava!" and someone replied, "Yeah, like the lava all the atheists will be burning in eventually!" It isn't mature regardless of the side of the spectrum it originates from, and it does not contribute to the discussion, which is about the Crown3DS card which may or may not ever see the light of day.

Reactions: 3 people

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
What is Vista?
you dont need to know

(it a operating system made Microsoft that was filled with bugs and shude of never ben released)
HAHAHA. Vista only sucked when it was first released. Then the updates came. Sure, I wouldn't say it's better than Windows 7, but it sure as hell isn't as bad as people make it out to be. If only seem people actually knew what they were talking about...:rolleyes:

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
uODYl.jpg

Etkar.H

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
What is Vista?
you dont need to know

(it a operating system made Microsoft that was filled with bugs and shude of never ben released)
HAHAHA. Vista only sucked when it was first released. Then the updates came. Sure, I wouldn't say it's better than Windows 7, but it sure as hell isn't as bad as people make it out to be. If only seem people actually knew what they were talking about... :rolleyes:
Oh, Windows Vista? Haha! xD I didn't know what he was talking about when he said that the bar was atleast moving...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Z like Sunday morning