Hacking Coverflow demo

palasx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://www.teambadattitude.co.uk/art/wii/

Large images, most over 2000x2000, includes box covers and actual disc images (for spinning roating in-out of frame)

+1 for this peaks my interested. unless your code is just messy or memory wasteful, i dont see why people dont impliment this into loaders now. you should PM nIxx and hungyip84 and pester them until they drop the console-ultimate version in favor of this. its pretty.

Mark McDonut

GBATemp's Resident Ghostbuster
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BlindDude said:
can you two pm each other? PLEASE?

Edit) Yes,, I am an ass... Sorry.

Don't be sorry, it's not like this isn't an open forum for discussion. Sorry to have wasted your time making you read our six messages combined correspondence out of a 15 page thread. Next time I'll post a bunch of "wow can't wait! lol" messages in threads instead. What were you contributing to this thread again besides bitching?

QUOTE(palasx @ Apr 15 2009, 11:18 AM) http://www.teambadattitude.co.uk/art/wii/

Large images, most over 2000x2000, includes box covers and actual disc images (for spinning roating in-out of frame)

+1 for this peaks my interested. unless your code is just messy or memory wasteful, i dont see why people dont impliment this into loaders now. you should PM nIxx and hungyip84 and pester them until they drop the console-ultimate version in favor of this. its pretty.

That has got to be the best Wii cover site I have ever seen.

palasx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
google is your friend. ya know, what, im gonna go ahead and topic it, otherwise no one will ever see it.

BlindDude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mark McDonut said:
BlindDude said:

Don't be sorry, it's not like this isn't an open forum for discussion. Sorry to have wasted your time making you read our six messages combined correspondence out of a 15 page thread. Next time I'll post a bunch of "wow can't wait! lol" messages in threads instead. What were you contributing to this thread again besides bitching?

Well, If I didnt step in there, It would of gone on for a few freaking pages.. I have not done anything for this thread except try NOT to waste SPACE. LIKE ALL THE OTHER THREADS.

Its been posted several time before NOT to clutter the thread...

It seems to me,, that he has his boxart figure out.. He got with the guy that made the 3D model... What are you guys doing again?

I edited my post to include that "I am an ass", thinking that might alleviate a post like yours... But NOPE!

To the rest.. sorry about this and it wont happen again from me.

BlindDude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IMO, I like the original idea and graphics. I see that he requested some stuff on 3D already.

Cant we just let the guy make a loader for the beautiful creation that he ALREADY made?

No offence to the 3D box art concept but I think its been said, That can be another thread.. Preferably one AFTER this loader has completed.

Thanks all.

Mark McDonut

GBATemp's Resident Ghostbuster
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BlindDude said:
Mark McDonut said:
BlindDude said:

Well, If I didnt step in there, It would of gone on for a few freaking pages.. I have not done anything for this thread except try NOT to waste SPACE. LIKE ALL THE OTHER THREADS.

Its been posted several time before NOT to clutter the thread...

It seems to me,, that he has his boxart figure out.. He got with the guy that made the 3D model... What are you guys doing again?

I edited my post to include that "I am an ass", thinking that might alleviate a post like yours... But NOPE!

To the rest.. sorry about this and it wont happen again from me.

uhh no it wouldn't have. I was seriously finished discussing it. So now..... 3 posts with you bitching and apologizing in each message? Change your pad.

Hibern

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
BlindDude said:
IMO, I like the original idea and graphics. I see that he requested some stuff on 3D already.

Cant we just let the guy make a loader for the beautiful creation that he ALREADY made?

No offence to the 3D box art concept but I think its been said, That can be another thread.. Preferably one AFTER this loader has completed.

Thanks all.
3D box is already done anyway.
I must admit it finally looks good, even though i haven't made the skin for the DVD box part yet (so the border simply are white so far).
I'll leave flat covers as an option though.

pro2oman

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
that very good news
smile.gif
than k you for your work on this.
will there be another preview with the 3d or are keeping it a surprise??

Hibern

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
gitkua said:
Sounds cool! You never programmed other wii stuf before? No other previouw awesomeness from you somewhere?

No, but i've only downloaded devkit on Saturday afternoon and had a rather busy Sunday, so i think i've done as much as i could so far, given the time i've had
smile.gif

gitkua

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
haha, yes you have, i just wondered because I read your post saying you wanted to try homebrew wii and came with this awesome stuf... you must 've had programming experience?

realbrucest

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Allowing to choose between boxed and flat coverflow I think it's a great idea. I wouldn't know which one to use for a loader so it will be nice having the option to switch whenever we want. The one you've already shown was amazing and has that mac-ish style that fits perfect on wii.
Excellent first contact with wii coding, and many thanks for your work, be sure that many people will be grateful as well.

FoxForceFive

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Richy Freeway said:
FoxForceFive said:
That video isnt real? Really? Wow.

I want it. Yesterday.

This is amazing work.
That's not running on a Wii. It's a render done on a PC.

Ah, that makes more sense, thought it looked a bit 'too' impressive. Still, "aim for the moon" and all that.

The first shown flat coverflow GUI is incredibly impressive as it is.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...