Hacking Cover Carousel: Box Origins

Notshane

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have been looking around for 3D boxes and noticed that the Wii U ones have nearly all of its game boxes present on the official website for game covers. I am curious about a certain set of boxes, though, and wish to know of their origin so I can find more or how to make them. The DS ones were simple enough since they are 2D and it's a matter of just shrinking down the box art and matching up the pixels, but if there is a more professional process on them, then that would be greatly appreciated.

However, for the N64, the process is a bit more unique. If you have not seen them already, here is one example:

2z5k5d4.jpg

I want to make more boxes that look similar to this for my other N64 games that I was not able to find these for. If there is an archive similar to GameTDB that covers these – Japanese boxes as well – then I would like to be linked to it. If not, then a tutorial on how to make the NA and JAP boxes would be greatly appreciated. I feel with these circulating around, there is a program that makes them if they all look identical.

Also, maybe somebody could find out where these were made:

loadiinecoverflow-png.38753

And there does exist a video of them in action:

Last edited by Notshane,

Notshane

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bump

All help would be very much appreciated, again. And one of the linked images does originate from this website, so I have a feeling somebody should know about how they are made here.

Again, either one is fine. The one on the top or the ones on the bottom.

Notshane

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is against gbatemp.net rules to bump your own threads you can be suspended or banned from the site for doing that please don't do it again thanks.

I'm sorry, it's just that on a different forum, I got a bunch of garbage for "not knowing how Loadiine works" so I'm getting desperate for help. Though, considering the amount of traffic this site gets, I never thought bumping your own thread would be considered breaking a rule. It beats people spamming more threads.

So, would there be another place to go for Wii U Loadiine assistance then if nobody can help me here, judging from the lack of information I often get on here. No offense, but that's how it feels for this particular case.

iAqua

Trophies
Country
United Kingdom
I'm sorry, it's just that on a different forum, I got a bunch of garbage for "not knowing how Loadiine works" so I'm getting desperate for help. Though, considering the amount of traffic this site gets, I never thought bumping your own thread would be considered breaking a rule. It beats people spamming more threads.

So, would there be another place to go for Wii U Loadiine assistance then if nobody can help me here, judging from the lack of information I often get on here. No offense, but that's how it feels for this particular case.
hi, I don't know how to directly solve your problem, but i'd like to direct you to the nintendo homebrew discord, they probably know how to do this there.
https://discordapp.com/invite/C29hYvh

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: hey sylv? do you know why gameyob crashes on the EZP?