War

Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Well, the skateboard could be I suppose, but even Joystiq listed that the release date was 9/11. They've always been accurate before, so I don't think they'd report it if it were fake.

Zerrix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I think, we'll know more the next Sunday in the japanese Pokémon Show. They said to announce every Show a little bit more information about the game.

RAWRzilla

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That news is fake.

Update: We here at Joystiq are not perfect, and sometimes we're fooled. Sad to say, this has been one of those times, as some of the details you see around the net regarding Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver are false. Our good friend Serebii pointed this out to us, and we have removed the false information from this post. We apologize for the error, and are baking you a fresh batch of cookies right now to make up for it.

I'd take it down before anybody else notices.

commdante

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hmm, seems to be totally OT, still: I wish they would release more (and better) demo's and make a backup-util themselves ...

Oh well, I can wish, can't I? Anyways, I still think a lot of pirates started with downloading so they could be checking out games, because so many games are crap these days. Though it seems that most, if not all, are replaced by warez kiddiez that just download games because one can play them for free that way.

Sure, I pirate a lot of games ... then again, all the games that I'd like to play twice (note: like to ... some I don't, but still), I'll always buy. I'm one of those weirdo's that like to show their games, too bad they don't make boxes any more, but it still gives a nice aura. Anyways, I NEED to have every game I enjoyed to play. And a lot feel like me, too bad "we" are either a minority, or the game industry thinks "My little Crapgame" should have sold millions, because some people gave it some thought to even try it out.

Just my stupid little rant!

(a 2nd/dbl post here)

Tac 21

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
anaxs said:
by the time these games come out in north america, that stupid fricken anti piracy policy will be released......i hopee it only effects r4 tho

...do you actually think it'd make a difference? see my post in that other topic on why worring about it is a waste of energy.

Artonkn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Camshi said:
Bring on the remakes, Woot! Looks as though the good'ol stuff is making a comeback, let's just hope they are as good as previous and improved features continue to appear
biggrin.gif
yaynds.gif

And hopefully Wifi like in plat where you can show your PC boxes to ppl
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: