Converting bfseq to MIDI and .bfbnk to SF2?

Auness2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,I know bfseq is a sequence music and play like a midi. I used citric composer to see these files. Unfortunately that tool can't play these sequence music. So I just want to convert these bfseq to MIDI files and bfbnk to SF2. However I can only convert .bfseq to .mid file using cseq2midi and leave the .bfbnk file.

Can anyone help? Thanks!

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    56.4 KB · Views: 133

Readmit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also need help on this. There's a tool called cseq2midi, it converts the files to midi which is playable on Windows Media Player, but the conversion is very inaccurate. The files sound nothing like the in game music.

LandonAndEmma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait guys, use Ceasar, it's a program that does it all, I thought we were talking about the inverse, of converting midi to bcseq

Readmit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I realize the issue wasn't cseq2midi giving inaccurate conversions. Some of the files I gave it wouldn't convert at all, but the real issue was that exporting a sequence file from Citric just exports one piece of a song. Some songs are made of hundreds of different pieces. Using Citric to export a sequence just grabs a single piece of the song and that's why I thought that cseq2midi wasn't doing a good job at all.

Last edited by Readmit,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nintendo becomes responsible for 2024s virus