Foxi4

Endless Trash
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
What, you didn't even mention the best one of them all, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night? :P
Hence the etc. If I were to mention all the superb games on the PlayStation, he'd read my reply sometime next week. I mean, seriously, 2400+ gaemz, so many gaemz, and loads of them were fantastic. I missed out on quite a few back in the day, but I was all about my Game Boy Colour and my gaming PC.
Arras because Castle Vania started out on NES ;)
No it didn't. Castlevania was multiplatform from the start. It was first released on the Famicom Disk System and then subsequently on the Famicom, NES, IBM PC's, Commodore 64 etc. Unless we count the initial Famicom Disk System release as any form of exclusivity, we can hardly call it a Nintendo exclusive. In any case, it didn't start off on the NES.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gahars im not native american nor English, lets se how much you fuck up trying to defend your intelligence in Swedish shall we?

Language barrier or no, the irony is still rich.

And really, if you don't want people to question your intelligence, don't make them question it in the first place. If you want to play dumb, hey, that's your thing, but don't get mad when people think you're dumb.

Reactions: Deleted-236924

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Also how the f could I forgot SSB the best fighting game of all time, yes even Sony fanboys should agree on that one XD
While SSB is a fantastic multiplayer brawler (and I'd say it's the best in that particular niche), it is NOT a good fighting game.

Reactions: Black-Ice

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
A "Retard" is someone who has a lower IQ then average.
and as I has quite a high and I'm able to complete the IQ test with a average score compared to adults I don't consider myself as I retard.
also if I was a "Retard" how would I be able to program software, etc?

d9yD0jo.jpg

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think that this whole bickering situation of this poor guy's English is going too far, guys. :mellow: While his gaming knowledge is questionable, flogging him repeatedly over his grasp of the English language is not a nice thing to do.

filfat

CTO @ Nordcom Group Inc.
Trophies
Website
www.sweetsideofsweden.com
XP
Country
Sweden
And you laughing old man with a username I cant remember, they aren't funny as I have no idea who you are referring to try again ;)

Agree Reporter, and frankly I think its good enough especially compared to the India English brrr, So can we go back to discussing the funny story Tails with another username I can't remember but it ends with a 4 is making?

EZ-Megaman

Likeanator
Trophies
XP
Country
[quote="Foxi4, post: 4865622, member: 203855"The reason why people can't shut up about how great the N64 games were is because it had whole 5 of'em - it's a cult classic, but not a successful or good system.

This is an objective opinion based on facts, at the time I had neither system, I had a gaming PC. I'm not blinded by nostalgia because I have none for either of those systems.[/quote]

Opinions are subjective by definition (though one can justify it using objective facts...), but I do think that the PS1 has a better library than the N64.

I'd also say that Chrono Cross and FF7 aren't as good as their predecessors (except for the former's music), though that's kind of irrelevant...

Foxi4

Endless Trash
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Opinions are subjective by definition (though one can justify it using objective facts...), but I do think that the PS1 has a better library than the N64.

I'd also say that Chrono Cross and FF7 aren't as good as their predecessors (except for the former's music), though that's kind of irrelevant...
A subjective opinion is an opinion supported internally, I can subjectively like apples because I find them tasty, that doesn't mean that you will because you may have a different taste. Objectivity is supported externally, by evidence.

If my opinion is that the PS1 was a better system because it sold better, it had more games and its controller standard lives on to this day, my opinion is based on tangible, real-life facts and as such is objective, at least within those narrowed down areas.

Objectivity is based on truth, evidence, reality and fact, Subjectivity is based on personal feeling.

#Foxi4Philosophy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SenorED, wut