ROM Hack Conquest Reverse Recruitment

ltranc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's been 3000 years... So yeah it's Conquest Reverse Recruitment, you get people in the opposite order.
Corrin is not changed because their absence at Chapter 6 will crash the game. The swaps start at Felicia and Jakob.
  • A character's join-time is considered their permanent join-time. Gunter's Chapter 15 join is what his swap is based on, rather than his Chapter 3 join.
  • Royals' replacements gain Dragon Blood, royals that replace non-royals lose Dragon Blood.
  • Prfs are given to the replacement unit rather than the original unit.
  • Flora and Izana are Felicia and Jakob respectively rather than the other way around is because Excadrill1201, who I worked with on this, wanted it that way.
  • Promotions are meant to "line up." Dark Knight is the "secondary" promotion of Dark Mage, so Leo's replacement is in their class line's "secondary" promotion, also suggested by Exca.
  • Cutscene dialogue is changed for the funnies.
  • Characters' descriptions are based on the original unit. Can be used to identify units without using the changelog.
  • Characters that leave upon choosing Conquest aren't swapped.
  • Children aren't changed but technically their join-time is reversed because of their father's join-time.
  • Characters with variable join-time (Mozu, Flora, Izana, Yukimura, Fuga) are swapped based on the first time they can join. So Mozu is between Chapter 7 and Chapter 8 characters.
Don't do Branch of Fate.

Download link is here.

Here is the changelog. Also includes stats for Birthright RR and Revelation RR.

I did the stat calculations. Credit to Exca for implementing most of the character changes and swaps before I took over and polished stuff. Let me know if you face any issues.

Last edited by ltranc,
Reactions: therealagent81

AugmentedAntics

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've encountered a problem. Camilla, Selena, and Beruka don't change into their replacements on Chapter 10. Everything else was fine until this point.

ltranc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've encountered a problem. Camilla, Selena, and Beruka don't change into their replacements on Chapter 10. Everything else was fine until this point.
Selena and Beruka are their replacements, they swap with each other, you can check through their descriptions. Fixed Camilla though, thanks for that.

Last edited by ltranc,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Juan's new years I forgot +1