XAlexBlitz209X

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Lately I've Been Playing Gameboy Advanced Roms On My Phone,And I Really Don't Like The On Screen Keys So I Found Out That I Can Play With A Wii Controller.It Said I Needed To Have Bluetooth On So I Went Into My Phones Settings (Wireless & Networks > Bluetooth Settings > Scan For Devices) I Look For My Wii Controller And I Find It But It Says it Needs A Password Does Anyone Know What It Could Be I Tried "0000" And "1234" They Didn't Seem To Work

By The Way I'm Using A Verizon LG Vortex

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't really have much experience with this stuff but if you could tell me what app you're trying to use it with i might be able to help

Edit: don't try to connect through straight bluetooth, try Wiimote controller by C.C.P. Cre@ions in the market

Fat D

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Many newer devices use custom bluetooth drivers that are largely incompatible with HID accessories (such as keyboards and game controllers). I believe the LG P5xx line (which includes the Vortex) is among those, as I have an Optimus One myself and it does not work according to the sites I looked up on that.

Jotokun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XAlexBlitz209X said:
Lately I've Been Playing Gameboy Advanced Roms On My Phone,And I Really Don't Like The On Screen Keys So I Found Out That I Can Play With A Wii Controller.It Said I Needed To Have Bluetooth On So I Went Into My Phones Settings (Wireless & Networks > Bluetooth Settings > Scan For Devices) I Look For My Wii Controller And I Find It But It Says it Needs A Password Does Anyone Know What It Could Be I Tried "0000" And "1234" They Didn't Seem To Work

By The Way I'm Using A Verizon LG Vortex

You have to use an app in the market to sync a wiimote to get around that password.

This one works well for me on my Nook Color, it works by treating the remote as a keyboard so you'll have to map the buttons to certain keys and then set the emulator to use them.
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.c...e=search_result

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Software update might improve it.