Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
NOTICE TO EVERYBODY!!!!

Our good friend XFlak is taking off tonight to give away his soul to a woman. Congratulate the man. When he returns, he will be known as Mr. XFlak to everyone here. (dude, I really suggest you should request the name change
biggrin.gif
)

Congrats XFlak. You are a great person and a wonderful friend. My best wishes of happiness to you.

I'm sorry I can not make it to your wedding, but I know you understand. Congrats man. I wish the world of happiness for you. You are a wonderful person and my best friend. I can not wait to see you again when you are a married man (and I take you out to some titty bars)
biggrin.gif

Live it up dude. You've worked hard and deserve all the happiness you can get. Congratulations.

In case anyone else does not know, we will not see him or an ModMii update for a long time, but this wait is well worth his happiness.

And Burton... You will not get any vids of the honeymoon. LOL

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
Dude, even though I may have a drink or two..... or three.... oh fuck I lost count, You are really my best friend. I've got huge amounts of respect for you and the friendship that you have given me. It started off with me nicely criticizing your crazy intro videos, and that was the first time I had ever heard of you. Less than a month later you trusted me to send me your run-over-bricked-wii and trusted that I would pay for it, and I did. Shortly afterwards I taught you about wireless network hacking. Our friendship has grown greatly since our first time chatting. You have visited me in my home town twice now. You have come with me while I walked down my childhood memory lane. You have been my friend while I was happy and while I was stressed. You have defended me many times against the trolls of the forums. You have been a better friend to me than anyone else. You are a great person, and I can not say it enough.

I'm happy to be a part of being able to say goodbye to your single self with anticipation of being able to see Mr. and Mrs. XFlak.

bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif

Have a safe flight. I will see you again soon.

P.S. Give Mrs. XFlak a kiss for me.
biggrin.gif
Giggitty.

IMG_0019.gif

ddetkowski

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Congrats, Xflak! I've been married 22 yrs. and you WILL go through hell!!!!
Don't forget your friends, thats the most important thing......
Your friend with the gyrating chick, Danny D.

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
DeadlyFoez said:
Dude, even though I may have a drink or two..... or three.... oh fuck I lost count, You are really my best friend.
Wow, you have no idea how happy I am to hear that. I was ready to give up at life, but as long as I know we are bff's, I have a reason to live.

A single tear of happiness slides down Joostin's cheek.

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
JoostinOnline said:
DeadlyFoez said:
Dude, even though I may have a drink or two..... or three.... oh fuck I lost count, You are really my best friend.
Wow, you have no idea how happy I am to hear that. I was ready to give up at life, but as long as I know we are bff's, I have a reason to live.

Joostin, I will call you a friend because I know how much of a heart you have, but XFlak is a very special to me. Out of all the people that I have known, that have helped me when I was homeless and suffering, living under bushes, living in my car, or when I only had a bicycle and sleeping behind a dumpster..... XFlak has done more for me than anyone else. He has been a GREAT friend.

I can't wait to see you again man.

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
DeadlyFoez said:
JoostinOnline said:
DeadlyFoez said:

Joostin, I will call you a friend because I know how much of a heart you have, but XFlak is a very special to me. Out of all the people that I have known, that have helped me when I was homeless and suffering, living under bushes, living in my car, or when I only had a bicycle and sleeping behind a dumpster..... XFlak has done more for me than anyone else. He has been a GREAT friend.

Lol, just messing with you man. I have only known XFlak since he joined hacksden (I used to think his name was XFlax
shy.gif
), but he really is a great guy.

PS: I hope he worked a mention of ModMii into his vows.
wink.gif

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JoostinOnline said:
DeadlyFoez said:
JoostinOnline said:
DeadlyFoez said:

Lol, just messing with you man. I have only known XFlak since he joined hacksden (I used to think his name was XFlax
shy.gif
), but he really is a great guy.

wink.gif
wish i didn't have to quote the whole post. now it's going to look like a book.
rolleyes.gif
screw it, was going to write a long mushy paragraph but i'll keep it short. congrats! Xflak
or as my wife say's "xlax?." " no sweetie it's XFLAk. get it right, or i'll show you what xlax really is." just joking she is my heart.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
So here I am killing time at the airport and figured I'd take a break from updated the French version of ModMii to v4.6.1 and check out what's goin on in the temp... wow, I was not expecting an awesome tribute like the one everyone's been giving me! I'll comment on a bunch of posts but thanks a lot to everyone!!!

DeadlyFoez said:
NOTICE TO EVERYBODY!!!!

Our good friend XFlak is taking off tonight to give away his soul to a woman. Congratulate the man. When he returns, he will be known as Mr. XFlak to everyone here. (dude, I really suggest you should request the name change
biggrin.gif
)

lol, Maybe I should, what do u guys think... Mr. XFlak, The X, Dr. XFlak, Mister XFlak, or just good old "XFlak". I want to hear what the ModMii fans think!

Congrats XFlak. You are a great person and a wonderful friend. My best wishes of happiness to you.

I'm sorry I can not make it to your wedding, but I know you understand.
you know it brother, and it won't be long until ur visiting me and the wife in Canada!
Congrats man. I wish the world of happiness for you. You are a wonderful person and my best friend. I can not wait to see you again when you are a married man (and I take you out to some titty bars)
biggrin.gif

no comment
wink.gif

but if we do we need to wear the team your mom t-shirts, lol!

Live it up dude. You've worked hard and deserve all the happiness you can get. Congratulations.

In case anyone else does not know, we will not see him or an ModMii update for a long time, but this wait is well worth his happiness.

Note entirely true, not to get anyone's hopes up, but if I'm able to find a power outlet on the plane I could have a beta ready by the time I land... doubtful though. But as I already mentioned to you (and hinted at in another thread) I already have plans for new ModMii features... and at this stage in ModMii's development, the hardest thing is coming up with new ideas... i mean, it was all downhill after making ModMii able to beat dora the explorer, no way I can ever top that! lol

And Burton... You will not get any vids of the honeymoon. LOL
LOL, don't take it personally Burton, we don't really think you're a sex addict or pervert, thx always for your never-ending support and constantly being the voice requesting people donate to ModMii
biggrin.gif

[...]

Dude, even though I may have a drink or two..... or three.... oh fuck I lost count,
Is that all? American's have such low tolerances, if you had one Canadian beer you'd be finished
wink.gif

You are really my best friend. I've got huge amounts of respect for you and the friendship that you have given me. It started off with me nicely criticizing your crazy intro videos, and that was the first time I had ever heard of you. Less than a month later you trusted me to send me your run-over-bricked-wii and trusted that I would pay for it, and I did.
lol, seriously, the best solution to fixing a stubbed IOS brick on a Wii that's still under warranty is to run it over, lol... who needs an infectus then? There was nothing left for good ol' ninty to investigate, lol. But that didn't stop that Wii from making its way to you, and then to Bushing. Seriously... that stubbed system menu IOS brick mighta been a catalyst for me getting into the Wii Scene... moral of the story, running over a Wii with your car can only lead to good things, lol

Shortly afterwards I taught you about wireless network hacking security testing. Our friendship has grown greatly since our first time chatting. You have visited me in my home town twice now. You have come with me while I walked down my childhood memory lane. You have been my friend while I was happy and while I was stressed. You have defended me many times against the trolls of the forums. You have been a better friend to me than anyone else. You are a great person, and I can not say it enough.

Thanks a lot buddy, u know the feeling is mutual. Before joining the temp I never woulda thought anyone could find TRUE friends online... well, team your mom is a testament to the fact that you can.

I'm happy to be a part of being able to say goodbye to your single self with anticipation of being able to see Mr. and Mrs. XFlak.

bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif

Have a safe flight. I will see you again soon.

P.S. Give Mrs. XFlak a kiss for me.
biggrin.gif
Giggitty.
Only if you make Mrs. Foez call out "Mr. XFlak" tonight Giggitty Giggitty, lol

[...]

Joostin, I will call you a friend because I know how much of a heart you have, but XFlak is a very special to me.
Pshhhh, Get your own friends Joostin! Nobody likes you, lol, jks jks, sorry that was mean. Seriously though, Joostin you kick ass, I haven't known you for long but in the short amount of time we've been chatting I've gotten to know u as well as people I've been talking to for a couple years (prolly cuz we're both so nerdy and online 24/7, lol) Thanks for the congrats man!

Out of all the people that I have known, that have helped me when I was homeless and suffering, living under bushes, living in my car, or when I only had a bicycle and sleeping behind a dumpster..... XFlak has done more for me than anyone else. He has been a GREAT friend.

Thanks a lot buddy, hearing you say all that means a lot and carries a lot of weight... even if u are wasted, lol. Gotta luv drunken Foez, always either telling you how much he loves you or how much he hates you (or falling\lying on the floor laughing his ass off)

shortz1994 said:
wish i didn't have to quote the whole post. now it's going to look like a book.
rolleyes.gif
screw it, was going to write a long mushy paragraph but i'll keep it short. congrats! Xflak
or as my wife say's "xlax?." " no sweetie it's XFLAk. get it right, or i'll show you what xlax really is." just joking she is my heart.
lol, xlax... ummm, no, lol. Thanks for correcting her, and for the congrats!

QUOTE(JoostinOnline @ Jun 30 2011, 01:17 AM)
[...]I have only known XFlak since he joined hacksden (I used to think his name was XFlax
shy.gif
),
XFlax, xlax... what is this? lol

but he really is a great guy.
Thanks a lot man, it's great to have your support and the support of so many others. The Wii scene has become more like a family than a community for me, and you're a part of it for sure!

wink.gif

You know it! I just need to think of something to rhyme with "ModMii", lol

edit: wow, writing this took longer than I thought... French users are gonna have to wait a little longer for their ModMii update now, lol, feel free to blame DeadlyFoez
tongue.gif

pplucky

Trophies
XP
Country
Congrats, Mr. XFlak and Mrs. XFlak.

Crossing fingers and wishing all the best on this new endeavour in your life!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Welp.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wasn't me
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Got around to playing A way out is pretty fun coop game to kill time
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me and a buddy used to play that, is pretty fun. Graphics were pretty good also at that time, I think what 5-6 years ago. --Edit yea was 2018
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Surprised they never made a second one.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It takes two was their newest different theme
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I didn't care for that one so much, but didn't play it much either.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just played little of "Still Wakes The Deep" , just came to gamepass today, its alright, kinda creepy. I'm not usually a horror game fan, but it looks really good graphic wise, esp w 4k. I admit it made me jump a few times.
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    Anyone here using the 3DS?
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    do u have pretendo?
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    whats ur code?
  • B @ btjunior:
    i dont have pretendo sorry
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    oh ok
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    well if ur console isnt modded i suggest u to mod it
  • B @ btjunior:
    also, just curius, does the freinds app still work after the shutdown?
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    yes
  • B @ btjunior:
    nice
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    but u cant play online games anymore :(
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    i miss going in other peoples town
  • B @ btjunior:
    yeah
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    i have a friend named Pineapple (@pineappleJuice hi). we played a lot the day b4 the server shutdown
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I preten to know doe
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @LNLenost how well is the pretendo servers, you ever get kicked off games when playing online?
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @LNLenost how well is the pretendo servers, you ever get kicked off games when playing online?