Hacking Configurable USB Loader

TudorBlue

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Im trying this loader out to see what its like. Looks ok. Took me a while downloading all the game covers as I had to dl each one in turn as I couldnt see an option to download them all in one hit. Also I could see any options for themese and downloading more so before I click on serach, I assume that you have to change the theme manually.
Just press 1 when you are viewing all games. It's shown in the legend on your screen, Idk how you missed it.

It was late and I was tired lol.

MBison

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to get a friend set up with his Wii. The ModMii hack went fine, worked fine, tried the CFG Loader v70 with one game on the hard drive and it worked and loaded fine. Now I added a bunch more and now CFG Loader hangs at the main screen. It just won't get past it.

EDIT: Never mind, tried a different hard drive and worked fine.

MBison

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question, CFG Loader + my USB hard drive doesn't seem to like it that much when I exit from a game via the Home - Wii Menu exit then return to the CFG Loader. Is there a way to exit a game and go directly back to the loader menu ??

thanks.

GuyInDogSuit

Your friendly neighborhood guy in a dog suit.
Trophies
Website
www.sniffglueworshipsatan.com
XP
Country
United States
Okay, is the usb-loader folder on your SD card or your HDD?
It's on my SD card, since you mentioned that some apps don't run well from HDD.
Just wanted to make sure.

Open us SD:\usb-loader\config.txt and see if it says anything about a covers folder.
Yes, they're directed to SD:/usb-loader/COVERS, SD:/usb-loader/COVERS/2d ...3d ....full, etc. And the covers are all in those directories.

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
Okay, is the usb-loader folder on your SD card or your HDD?
It's on my SD card, since you mentioned that some apps don't run well from HDD.
Just wanted to make sure.

Open us SD:\usb-loader\config.txt and see if it says anything about a covers folder.
Yes, they're directed to SD:/usb-loader/COVERS, SD:/usb-loader/COVERS/2d ...3d ....full, etc. And the covers are all in those directories.
Backup config.txt, then remove all the cover arguments from the original file.

M[u]ddy

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Apparently Kirby's Return to Dream Land has a new AP.
Freezes on title screen with cIOS56 rev21d2x and Hermes cIOS38 v5.1 in Cfg USB Loader and USB Loader GX.
Only Sneek works.

JoyConG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Freezes on title screen with cIOS56 rev21d2x and Hermes cIOS38 v5.1 in Cfg USB Loader and USB Loader GX.
Only Sneek works.
I'm not too good with all this cios stuff, but just chiming in to say I haven't updated my wii in nearly a year, last was for DKC returns

game is working a-okay for me on some older version of this loader

MBison

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone help me with my question?

Is there a way to exit a game after running it through CFG Loader and get back to the CFG Loader menu instead of all the way back to the Wii menu?

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Can someone help me with my question?

Is there a way to exit a game after running it through CFG Loader and get back to the CFG Loader menu instead of all the way back to the Wii menu?

Use the configurator to set those kind of options. ( PC app comes bundles with cfg loader. )

Bloodlust

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Only Sneek works.

That's odd. There are reports for this working under cios base 56 d2x v6 & hermes 5.1 cios 222. Maybe you have a bad dump?

P.S. Any dummy guide for SNeek installation?

Ergo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have Kirby running almost 100% fine under v.70 w/ 249 (base 56) d2x v6. (There was one freeze as it loaded the world map going from level 3 to 4, but I rebooted and it soldiered on, so it's as likely that hiccup was just my drive or some other, random, event.

M[u]ddy

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Only Sneek works.

That's odd. There are reports for this working under cios base 56 d2x v6 & hermes 5.1 cios 222. Maybe you have a bad dump?

P.S. Any dummy guide for SNeek installation?
There are mixed reports, but if it's a bad dump, why is it working in Sneek?

Setting up Sneek is very easy since crediar made the SNEEKInstaller GUI.
You can grab it here:
http://code.google.com/p/sneek/downloads/detail?name=SNEEKInstallerv0.6c-cred.rar&can=2&q=

Distrance

矢澤にこ
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Can I get Covers on my games somehow without Wii having internet access? My current router has only one slot and I'm too lazy to move my Wii near and/or change the rj45 to longer one to reach out to the Wii. My games are on my HDD but I can't see the already dl'ed covers in the HDD so I'm not sure how this works .. Where are those covers even stored in the first place? The SD card?

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
Can I get Covers on my games somehow without Wii having internet access? My current router has only one slot and I'm too lazy to move my Wii near and/or change the rj45 to longer one to reach out to the Wii. My games are on my HDD but I can't see the already dl'ed covers in the HDD so I'm not sure how this works .. Where are those covers even stored in the first place? The SD card?
The covers are wherever your usb-loader folder is. If you don't have wifi, just use Wii Backup Manager to download all covers for your games, then move them to your SD card or HDD, depending on where your usb-loader folder is.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0