Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Dr. Clipper said:
zombymario said:
I hava a question about the WiinerTag: do I need to add the 2 lines in config.txt like this:

gamercard_url = http://www.wiinnertag.com/wiinnertag_scrip...p;game_id={ID6}
gamercard_key = (Userkey here)

Or like this (with the # for the line and a space between the # and the line):

# gamercard_url = http://www.wiinnertag.com/wiinnertag_scrip...p;game_id={ID6}
# gamercard_key = (Userkey here)

I don't know which one to take. My CFG Loader is V58

Thanks!

Also, I had no config.txt so I just made one and put these 2 lines in it and put the .txt in de usb-loader folder in the root of my SD.
Without hashes. And you are best off leaving out the gamercard_url option as it is already correct in the default value. It seems like the one you were trying to put there was wrong too, as part of it is missing (where the ellipsis is, which you probably copied out of oggzee's post that was automatically shortened by the forum code).

sd:/usb-loader is a good place for config.txt, yes.

Oke, thanks!
yaywii.gif

oggzee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
cfg v59b (beta)
cfg59b.dol
cfg59b-222.dol
lang59b.zip
(or online update)
Changes:

cfg v59b (beta)
* Loading games from SDHC for hermes cIOS
* Update modifies existing meta.xml instead of replacing it (gannon)
(So that any additional parameters or user edits will be retained,
only version and date are updated)
* Changed directory creation code to avoid errors on an incomplete path (Clipper)

nowun

Trophies
XP
Country
pedimaisum said:
nowun said:
Hi, Is there a way to tweak conf usb loader to increase the 30 second wait for a usb device to 75 seconds?
My usb HDD takes about 60 to 70 seconds to show up when I plug it in to my pc. Cfg usb ldr doesnt seem to find it within 30 seconds. I'm thinking the increased time might help for a positive result.

Many Thanks.

You try to plug your HDD in Wii and wait some time to before open the CFG? Sometimes this help...

Hi, I tried this and it didnt work either. I will buy a new usb drive that powers up from usb instead of external power source. My old one is out dated.

Cheers.

pedimaisum

Trophies
Website
blogs.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi Oggzee!
Sorry for the question, but, what means "Changed directory creation code "? This is an internal thing or this afects the SD structure (base dir or something like that).

Thanks for your attention!

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
pedimaisum said:
Hi Oggzee!
Sorry for the question, but, what means "Changed directory creation code "? This is an internal thing or this afects the SD structure (base dir or something like that).

It won't affect most people. This will just stop us getting those people saying "Cfg says it can't create my cover directory". This occurs because all they have done is put the dol for Cfg on their SD card without the sd:/usb-loader support directory. Previously, when Cfg tried to store a cover in the default "sd:/usb-loader/covers", it would first try to create the directory. This would work fine if "sd:/usb-loader" existed, but if it didn't, it would cause a "can't create directory" error. Now, all the mkdir calls have been changed to a new mkpath function which will first create the "sd:/usb-loader" and then "sd:/usb-loader/covers". It will also correct the issues for people without theme directories and other such things.

If you installed Cfg properly, via one of the full release zip files, Cfg would never try to create a subdirectory of a directory that doesn't exist, so it wouldn't affect you.

pedimaisum

Trophies
Website
blogs.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Brazil
Dr. Clipper said:
pedimaisum said:
Hi Oggzee!

It won't affect most people. This will just stop us getting those people saying "Cfg says it can't create my cover directory". This occurs because all they have done is put the dol for Cfg on their SD card without the sd:/usb-loader support directory. Previously, when Cfg tried to store a cover in the default "sd:/usb-loader/covers", it would first try to create the directory. This would work fine if "sd:/usb-loader" existed, but if it didn't, it would cause a "can't create directory" error. Now, all the mkdir calls have been changed to a new mkpath function which will first create the "sd:/usb-loader" and then "sd:/usb-loader/covers". It will also correct the issues for people without theme directories and other such things.

If you installed Cfg properly, via one of the full release zip files, Cfg would never try to create a subdirectory of a directory that doesn't exist, so it wouldn't affect you.

I have a full installation of 56, after the 57, and updated dol and Configurator. I never have this problem. Thanks for explanation. See you!

arjaylight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i have working wii (US) plus 2GB SD and external HDD (FAT32) with .wbfs games.
it is working very great but when i used it in soft modded wii (japan), some of my games wont work and becom black screen. i have tried forcing to NTSC but no luck.

any idea on what should i do next? thank you.

Jox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got a strange behavior of the 249 version of the CFG Loader.

When starting it and doing nothing for a while it's not possible to launch games. When I click on a game the starting screen of CFG shows up but with empty window on the right. Nothing happens anymore (crash) and I have to restart the loader.

With the 222 version it works perfect.

I use Waninkoko rev20. On 249 I tried ios 56 and 57 with same effect.

Ok it's not really a problem because it works with 222 but where's the problem with the 249?

GrEvilKin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi, do you plan on using IOS58 soon? I have to reinstall cIOS each time I want to use the loader after I play an original game that requires a system update. If you used IOS58 that wouldn't be a problem.
smile.gif

Thanks!

GrEvilKin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
infernodemon2005 said:
GrEvilKin said:
Hi, do you plan on using IOS58 soon? I have to reinstall cIOS each time I want to use the loader after I play an original game that requires a system update. If you used IOS58 that wouldn't be a problem.
smile.gif

Thanks!
http://gwht.wikidot.com/avoid-disc-updates check this link to learn about priiloader and blocking those disc updates
Well I'd prefer to update the system and get rid of cIOS. My chip can block updates but I didn't activate it for this reason. I like updates.
smile.gif

Gvaz

Trophies
Website
gvaz.notsleepytime.org
XP
Country
United States
GrEvilKin said:
infernodemon2005 said:
GrEvilKin said:
smile.gif

Thanks!
http://gwht.wikidot.com/avoid-disc-updates check this link to learn about priiloader and blocking those disc updates
Well I'd prefer to update the system and get rid of cIOS. My chip can block updates but I didn't activate it for this reason. I like updates.
smile.gif
There is zero reason to update via the disks, because all they install is the system updates.

If you're on 4.2U (for example) and you can play homebrew, theres no reason to update since its not a "per game" thing like for the 360. Just block updates and update your IOS files manually.

GrEvilKin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Gvaz said:
GrEvilKin said:
infernodemon2005 said:
GrEvilKin said:
smile.gif

Thanks!
smile.gif
There is zero reason to update via the disks, because all they install is the system updates.

If you're on 4.2U (for example) and you can play homebrew, theres no reason to update since its not a "per game" thing like for the 360. Just block updates and update your IOS files manually.
Good point. I'd still have to reinstall everything for each future system updates. My question was to the devs: do you plan on supporting IOS58 some day?

Gvaz

Trophies
Website
gvaz.notsleepytime.org
XP
Country
United States
Either way, I'm not sure why you'd want to use IOS58 since the ones you want (with fast usb 2.0 support, high level access to the hardware, etc) are in IOS 222/223/224 anyways.

There's about nothing that doesn't run if you don't just use a custom 222.

GrEvilKin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Gvaz said:
Either way, I'm not sure why you'd want to use IOS58 since the ones you want (with fast usb 2.0 support, high level access to the hardware, etc) are in IOS 222/223/224 anyways.

There's about nothing that doesn't run if you don't just use a custom 222.
To update without having to reinstall cIOS249. 4.2 and I assume all future updates are stubbing it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/qv96JYhfAuA?si=_PN4PTWfj5BWI9wk