drizzt007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dr. Clipper said:
drizzt007 said:
what am I doing wrong here?

the only thing that shows up is the 'no image' picture.
Hmm, everything seems OK. Does there also happen to be a config.txt in one of the subfolders of the apps folder (likely to be in USBLoader if anywhere)?

Edit (worked out your problem): The BlueMatrix theme uses "cover_style=3d". You can change that. Do the stuff you did earlier, but change the "cover_style" theme option to "standard" after loading both config.txt and theme.txt. Then click the install all files button and install all files to the directory where config.txt was (it should already be selected when you click the first install button).

I'm still doing something wrong. now the thing isn't even mounting the USB drive.

the config.txt is supposed to be in the 'usb-loader' folder , right?
and the theme.txt is supposed to be in the 'USBLoader' folder?

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
drizzt007 said:
I'm still doing something wrong. now the thing isn't even mounting the USB drive.

config.txt should be at sd:/usb-loader/config.txt. Ensure it is not elsewhere as well. In your case, theme.txt should be at sd:/usb-loader/themes/BlueMatrix/theme.txt. If you load config.txt from the base directory, it finds the correct theme for you. If you have loaded them that way (the same way you posted about earlier), then the "Install all files" wizard will automatically save both these files back for you afterwards in the correct locations.

Thus, this is all you need to do:[*]Read existing config.txt as you did before[*]Say yes to load the theme.txt[*]Go to the first theme options page and set cover_style to standard.[*]Click "Install all files"[*]Click "Install all files to base directory"

Covarr

Sentient Cash Register
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeVS said:
LegendV said:
Yes! Thanks so much for the update. Patched the NTSC Iso of NSMBW! Finally can use my back-up.

No need to patch the iso I don't believe. Thats what the NSMBW Patch they added to the loader is for.
Will a prepatched copy still work, or will I need a clean copy for the latest version of CFG Loader?

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
TyRaNtM said:
TyRaNtM said:
Now that cios rev 15 is out, the changelog mentioned something about FAT module.. can works like the hermes cios to use FAT in games?

I want to reask this, because I think a lot of people have this question in mind.
No, the source for the module will need to be released in order to make it work.

drizzt007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dr. Clipper said:
drizzt007 said:

config.txt should be at sd:/usb-loader/config.txt. Ensure it is not elsewhere as well. In your case, theme.txt should be at sd:/usb-loader/themes/BlueMatrix/theme.txt. If you load config.txt from the base directory, it finds the correct theme for you. If you have loaded them that way (the same way you posted about earlier), then the "Install all files" wizard will automatically save both these files back for you afterwards in the correct locations.

Thus, this is all you need to do:[*]Read existing config.txt as you did before[*]Say yes to load the theme.txt[*]Go to the first theme options page and set cover_style to standard.[*]Click "Install all files"[*]Click "Install all files to base directory"

hey Dr. Clipper,

thanks dude, I finally got it working. I'm still not sure exactly where I went wrong before. I deleted everything and just started over and it worked this time.

thanks again for all your help.

DarkMario616

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait, so how do you get Ocarina cheats to work? Maybe I misread something but I have the .gct file in root/codes and it still says "codes not found" or what not...

montymintypie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
oggzee said:
TeenTin said:
Mine takes over 5 seconds.
wacko.gif
Still no one cares to specify if that is compared to ios222 wbfs or compared to ios249 wbfs. I'm not saying the problem doesn't exist, but no-one seems to bother taking time to make some concrete comparisons of the three methods ios249 wbfs / ios222 wbfs / ios222 fat. So it will have to wait till i get some time to make more proper benchmarking and comparison. Till then such incomplete reports don't help much.
edit: i should add that there is still room for some optimizations which can improve the performance. I will try to do that once i establish what are the actual numbers...

With SSBB, the one I was using with WBFS was 222, and I'm using this with FAT also. Still seems to be a bigger delay in loading menu music after you quit a match. Also, initial loading seems longer (as stated before, too lazy to re-partition so I can't give you solid numbers)

fbms

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
hi,oggzee
i have a 16g sdhc card. i make 2 patitons , 1 fat32 6g & 2 wbfs 10g.
but i cannot mount it in version cfg47.
somebody tell me i must use cios249 rev 10. and now ,i use cios249 rev 14 .
could u tell me ,how to make it works. i don't want to downgrade to cios rev 10 ,becase i want to play NSMB.
rolleyes.gif
thank you very much.

LxTrix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pccfatman said:
I am still here, have just been very busy. A new version will be coming soon. As for it's own thread, I didn't really think about it, being a simple gui for Oggzee's program I figured this was a fitting thread for it, maybe Oggzee will add it to the front page
smile.gif

An idea maybe after it converts to wbfs it automatically puts the file in its place.

Elfish

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Elfish said:
hello,

would it be possible to load .wbfs images off a different folder as /wbfs/ ?
I'd like to put every game in it's own folder with the .nfo file and rename the .wbfs file to something non cryptic.

Thanks

no word on that?
frown.gif

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
Elfish said:
Elfish said:
hello,

would it be possible to load .wbfs images off a different folder as /wbfs/ ?
I'd like to put every game in it's own folder with the .nfo file and rename the .wbfs file to something non cryptic.

Thanks

no word on that?
frown.gif
It's been answered multiple times already: No.

oggzee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
montymintypie said:
With SSBB, the one I was using with WBFS was 222, and I'm using this with FAT also. Still seems to be a bigger delay in loading menu music after you quit a match. Also, initial loading seems longer (as stated before, too lazy to re-partition so I can't give you solid numbers)
Thanks. I will try to make some optimisations, but it will probably take a week or so.

Muyfa666

Trophies
XP
Country
Being a total noob here and it's probably been asked before many times, but is there any benefit to change to FAT from WBFS? I really don't have any problems at all with WBFS atm.

greenarcher02

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hmm.. do i need to do anything to make NSMBW work? i can't make it to work... do i need cios249rev14? or do i still need to update to 4.1? (i'm on 3.2U)

laurozza

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
greenarcher02 said:
hmm.. do i need to do anything to make NSMBW work? i can't make it to work... do i need cios249rev14? or do i still need to update to 4.1? (i'm on 3.2U)
Just use an unmodified backup, and install latest ios53.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3