Gaming Conception: Ore no Kodomo o Undekure!(Please Give Birth to My Child)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habiger

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
hello this is my request sorry to make this here but someone have all english dialogue from this game in txt?
I just found this video:

but the guy dont aswser me

ps:sorry my bad english

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
That video is a fan-sub that a fan has been translated so that people like you and me can view them play the first hour of the game in English.
Conception 1 has NO English Patch as of yet and No one is working on it.

Last i heard Traduko Soft Postponed/Cancelled their translation of the game.

So unless you now Japanese you most likely wont be able to play it which does indeed suck since the game looks better than its sequel which was released in English on the Ps Vita by Spike Chunsoft.

I have personally played the sequel and enjoyed it for what it was. It was something different but allow me to give you a stern warning that leveling up after level 50 is a shit-show.

If you really want to play the game all you can do is learn the language or hope someone picks it up which is unlikely based on the theme and title of the game.

Yours Truly

アブー。バカ

Last edited by Abu_Senpai,

Habiger

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
That video is a fan-sub that a fan has been translated so that people like you and me can view them play the first hour of the game in English.
Conception 1 has NO English Patch as of yet and No one is working on it.

Last i heard Traduko Soft Postponed/Cancelled their translation of the game.

So unless you now Japanese you most likely wont be able to play it which does indeed suck since the game looks better than its sequel which was released in English on the Ps Vita by Spike Chunsoft.

I have personally played the sequel and enjoyed it for what it was. It was something different but allow me to give you a stern warning that leveling up after level 50 is a shit-show.

If you really want to play the game all you can do is learn the language or hope someone picks it up which is unlikely based on the theme and title of the game.

Yours Truly

アブー。バカ
i want the sub english because i have a channel where i traslation game from My Country(Brazil) but thanks for you help

Last edited by Habiger,
Reactions: Abu_Senpai

Joaquim_OG

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i want the sub english because i have a channel where i traslation game from My Country(Brazil) but thanks for you help
Theres a Version of this game that IS in english, the Pc and PS4 versions, If any One Could dump the english from the Pc/PS4 and Port It to the PSP ver. It would bê awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up