Country
Germany
Dunno if anyone's interested but here are my results:
  • Yellow Green Luigi
    Luigi.png
  • Black Captain Falcon
  • Blue Zero Suit Samus (alt outfit)
  • Blue Zero Suit Samus (alt outfit) with pink background
Big thanks to CompC (card templates) and TiMeBoMb4u2 (great Luigi render and changing colors as I wished)!

Reactions: TiMeBoMb4u2

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
here's some good news: hq alt costume renders.

https://imgur.com/a/Nm8RL

imgur probably lowers the quality a lot so hopefully the op posts a download.

here's the original Reddit post: http://reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/4i9xph/high_quality_clean_transparent_renders_of_every/
Wow! Pretty cool for my plans.
Maybe a tip for all of you if you're into german a bit:
At www.meinspiel.de you could "design" your own 55 cards game with complete individual front and back side for each card for about 20 bucks. In plastik. Even with a nice steel case if you want. :)

ultramario1998

no woof tipsic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, just got my ntag215s in. I assume that I'll need an amiibo.bin dump that I'll want to flash along with an nfc android phone. What app do I use? Is there any hex-editing malarkey to go through?

TiMeBoMb4u2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by TiMeBoMb4u2,

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
27 pages of this topic to look through so I'm sorry if its been asked.

Wanted to know if its possible to get these NFC cards in the same way the boxes the amiibo come in, can you get an NFC chip in between some cardstock somehow and have the design printed from home?

What printer is suggested? Also whats the best place to get the NFC tags?

Last edited by RemixDeluxe,

TiMeBoMb4u2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wanted to know if its possible to get these NFC cards in the same way the boxes the amiibo come in, can you get an NFC chip in between some cardstock somehow and have the design printed from home?
You should be able to find some information here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwHUNr2D8U3kcmhZbGFtMUpwcUk

skalienx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I have some credit card sized PVC NTAG215 cards available. They are not directly printable, though. You can get labels to print on and apply that to the cards. PM if interested.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was hoping for some advice on what inkjet printer would be best suited for printing cardstock with NFC tags. I want to do cardstock rather than lamination cause it seems safer and not risking the tags from being unreadable from the heat. Also seems more "professional" to have it like a business or playing card.

I'm open to any suggestions on printers. Looking for an HP Inkjet, it can be expensive upfront but I'm looking for low maintenance and low cost long term.

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
mine are 6,3x8,8cm like Pokemin and AC cards http://emanuelebgn.tumblr.com/post/139301131921#notes
You have so nice backgrounds for the cards. I'm going to take almost everything from you. Thank you for this.
Only thing missing is ... would you mind creating me a few background templates (could be just PNG files) in a few colors (red, green, yellow, blue, purple, orange) in something like a beam vector style for me to put my Miis on top?
Something like this:
http://cdn.xl.thumbs.canstockphoto.de/canstock11656414.jpg
(but not so centered - rather the center of the beams being a bit bottom left or somewhere)

EmanueleBGN

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Italy
You have so nice backgrounds for the cards. I'm going to take almost everything from you. Thank you for this.
Only thing missing is ... would you mind creating me a few background templates (could be just PNG files) in a few colors (red, green, yellow, blue, purple, orange) in something like a beam vector style for me to put my Miis on top?
Something like this:
http://cdn.xl.thumbs.canstockphoto.de/canstock11656414.jpg
(but not so centered - rather the center of the beams being a bit bottom left or somewhere)
I could, tomorrow morning. Send me a message with details of what you want (Smash pattern, names, colours, etc) and an image of your Mii so I can make better possible

Reactions: lordelan

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I didnt have school today
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Cuz it's some kind of holiday related to the town I live in
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Am I [R WORD]?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, People who create revival services for the Wii end up in disaster, same goes for Pretendo lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, atleast wiimmfii went fine although people only use it for Mario kart Wii
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    At least if they ban you for cheating, get another Wii. They're cheap as chips.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Remember when RiiShop was a thing?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    not really
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It got shutdown because somebody "accidentally" leaked the database for the amount of people using the beta.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    RiiShop is the laziest way of downloading Wii games. Did somebody not think of this through?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    although i ended up accidentally changing my nand with no way of going back bc i didn't know you needed a gamecube controller to restore it (i have a wii minus/1.1, which doesn't have gamecube controller support)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, I think you're talking about the recovery mode that the SaveMii used, and also was to restore softbricked systems.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    If your NAND was hardbricked, then just buy another Wii. Or go with the dirty NAND flasher method.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    and if i find the sd card i have my NAND backed up on, i can not only restore the NAND if i solder the right part in, but i can also put my NAND on dolphin, then i can play dolphin online, like PMEX Remix or MKWii Riibalanced
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Brb
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Oh yeah, that was a thing too. Dolphin does support Wiimmfi.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah you just need to put your NAND backup with wiimmfi on it
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ngl i feel like if a bunch of my friends have wiis and know how to get wiimmfi and back up their NAND, then we could do a PMEX Remix tournament
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    maybe even add UMVC3/DBFZ and make it a biathlon/triathlon
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Too bad Excite Truck wasn't multi player :(
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Loved that game lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, sorry for the stupid suggestion I had in that thread
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its fine
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, thx