• Views 871,928
  • Replies 1,427
  • Likes 70

Pecrow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see that @TiMeBoMb4u2 has done great work on creating very nice updated versions of Mario, Mario gold/silver, Yoshi, Peach, and Toad, but there is no updated verion of Luigi or Bowser, right? Talking about the Super Mario series

Last edited by Pecrow,

skalienx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got these today, but they are NTAG216, even though they are clearly listed as 215 in the article and even in the invoice. Good thing I checked them with the NXP app before writing.
I have some on ebay right now, pvc cards, verified 215's. PM if interested in some.

NiteSite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm Starting the Animal Crossing Amiibo Series.

Let me know if you like the initial result, so i will do all the rest. :)

View attachment 42358 View attachment 42359 View attachment 42360 View attachment 42363 View attachment 42368 View attachment 42369 View attachment 42370 View attachment 42372 View attachment 42371 View attachment 42376 View attachment 42378 View attachment 42379 View attachment 42380 View attachment 42382

Edit: I cannot find any good quality image for Timmi&Tommy and Kapp'n :(

EDIT 2: This is the best I can do for Timmy and Tommy and for Kapp'n

View attachment 42407 View attachment 42408

I did an alternastive Kapp'n Card. Hope you like it :)

View attachment 42410
And the back for who wants to attach the circle NFC stickers on cards:

View attachment 42411

Can you create the same round backing for the other series as well that are missing EX: 30th Mario has one as dose Super Mario, smash brothers, and Animal Corssing. Missing would be Yoshi's woolly world, Chibirobo, Shovel Knight, and Zelda Twilight!

Would you also be able to provide a PSD as well? Thank you for your help and the contributions you have already made!

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Would you mind editing me a Smash Bros. LINK with red clothes?
I'd like to keep the background untouched green but having LINK wearing his red outfit. :)

TiMeBoMb4u2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see that @TiMeBoMb4u2 has done great work on creating very nice updated versions of Mario, Mario gold/silver, Yoshi, Peach, and Toad, but there is no updated verion of Luigi or Bowser, right? Talking about the Super Mario series

The Bowser I can re-create/update easily. As for the updated Luigi, I have been unable to find a high-quality render of Luigi in the pose below. If you wouldn't mind helping, that would be appreciated.

c78cea3d1635c1549923b2d54d3a564b.jpg

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'd like to keep the background untouched green but having LINK wearing his red outfit. :)
Do you have a HQ render of Link in red? If so, I can re-create the card as you are asking.

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The Bowser I can re-create/update easily. As for the updated Luigi, I have been unable to find a high-quality render of Luigi in the pose below. If you wouldn't mind helping, that would be appreciated.

Do you have a HQ render of Link in red? If so, I can re-create the card as you are asking.
Unfortunately not. I thought you might just put a mask over LINK on the available green card here, exclude the background and pinch green to red in Photoshop or Gimp. :P

Pecrow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Lost me at "Link in red"

Regarding the Luigi High Res I found this one:

latest
latest

Oh I got it.. you wanted a Link in Red...I made this one for you... I hope you like it.

aFO6WwG.png

oh wait.. you said untouched background... one moment

Reactions: lordelan

Pecrow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would you mind sharing your source images? Do you have other color variations?
Did you change the hue on his tunic yourself, with a photo editor, or did you find this image online somewhere?
Actually I just cut link out, and used the "Change To Color" Effect in After Effects... (I dont know how to use fotoshop)

Reactions: TiMeBoMb4u2

Attainable

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Can you create the same round backing for the other series as well that are missing EX: 30th Mario has one as dose Super Mario, smash brothers, and Animal Corssing. Missing would be Yoshi's woolly world, Chibirobo, Shovel Knight, and Zelda Twilight!

Would you also be able to provide a PSD as well? Thank you for your help and the contributions you have already made!

I was making cards yesterday, so here are the backs you needed, but I have the "bleeding edge" borders on them. Unfortunately I have no PSD as I'm using GIMP to edit these.

Attachments

• shovelknightback.png
    shovelknightback.png
    55.8 KB · Views: 589
  • yarnyoshiback.png
    yarnyoshiback.png
    160 KB · Views: 603
  • wolflinkback.png
    wolflinkback.png
    148.9 KB · Views: 742

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I was making cards yesterday, so here are the backs you needed, but I have the "bleeding edge" borders on them. Unfortunately I have no PSD as I'm using GIMP to edit these.
wow I'm not the only gimp user haha (still need to learn a lot more ) \I'm trying to make my cards with inkscape

The circle amiibo seal was an interesting idea :v

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Pecrow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for the bowser, it looks perfect, in regards to the luigi, I still havent been able to find him :S

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    light27 @ light27: oh it’s the least I could do +1