Status
Not open for further replies.

Velanator

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ive been hearing about Call of Duty coming back to Nintendo... I know the switch is still not as powerful as Xbox One and PS4. But it does support Unreal Engine. I think if I does come out, it'll run in a lower graphics setting so it can run better and I HOPE there will be dlc for it because I was boring as hell on BO2 WiiU and ghosts lol

D

Deleted User

It'd be interesting if it was, for 1 reason only: Zombies. Dislike online play, the single player sucks for pretty much every cod game, zombies is just the best thing of all though, so many hours sank into it.

I'd like it to be on the Switch just for Zombies alone. But I honestly doubt it will be.

Reactions: Velanator

V0ltr0n

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CoD WWII graphics dont look all that great imo, so no reason it should have to be downgraded to run on switch. People would probably buy it, but do you really want to infect your system with Cancer of Duty?

Reactions: AxlSt00pid

Risingdawn

Tempallica
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
We did have BO1 on Wii and BO2 on WiiU I suppose so it's not beyond the realms of possibility I guess. Not really interested in CoD though if I'm honest, gets boring after a couple of days.

SilverWah

CVS2 best game period.
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well it's a third party game alright. The Switch desperately needs third party games right now, but I don't like CoD at all. If it sells well, then good job to the devs.

Reactions: Saiyan Lusitano

xile6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
possible that it could come.
but i doubt it will.
Its a bit to late in the game for it. They already have perorders for other systems.
Also with the fan base for that game they wont get many people to buy it on the switch.
Now if they did a bit of porting and ported the zombies to the switch it might just work, since alot of people normally just wants zombie mode.

But we will see how it goes. These are just my thoughts.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

Voted yes but would I buy it? No. At least not at launch. I'd rather play Battlefield 1 over CoD WWII on the Switch and Battlefield 1 is a game I'd happily pre-order.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

don't need it

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

not overrated run and gun shooters :P
The Switch needs multiplat support.

Reactions: spotanjo3

shinrukus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am not a huge fan of Call of Duty, but the Switch needs a Call of Duty to succeed on the Switch just like it needs NBA 2k18 to succeed. If EA Would kick out a Madden we need those as well. We currently keep getting all this shovelware in the guise of "Indie Support" and Neo Geo games. The 2 arguably best games on the Switch are also on Wii U, graphically imperceptible to the average user, with the only real advantage to the average user is the portability of said games. But the people who play those games would buy a Switch anyway... People would buy COD to play on the go with good enough graphics, and gameplay, look at Killzone Mercenaries on Vita. Call of Duty Zombies would move systems. Madden would move systems. And the developers of said games should know that the Switch is currently all sold out everywhere, meaning its doing ok right now, the investment would be worth it.

Reactions: markmcrobie
S

Saiyan Lusitano

I am not a huge fan of Call of Duty, but the Switch needs a Call of Duty to succeed on the Switch just like it needs NBA 2k18 to succeed. If EA Would kick out a Madden we need those as well. We currently keep getting all this shovelware in the guise of "Indie Support" and Neo Geo games. The 2 arguably best games on the Switch are also on Wii U, graphically imperceptible to the average user, with the only real advantage to the average user is the portability of said games. But the people who play those games would buy a Switch anyway... People would buy COD to play on the go with good enough graphics, and gameplay, look at Killzone Mercenaries on Vita. Call of Duty Zombies would move systems. Madden would move systems. And the developers of said games should know that the Switch is currently all sold out everywhere, meaning its doing ok right now, the investment would be worth it.
Madden, NBA and all that aren't necessarily very interesting games (I know, subjective) but the Switch needs them nevertheless.

Velanator

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
possible that it could come.
but i doubt it will.
Its a bit to late in the game for it. They already have perorders for other systems.
Also with the fan base for that game they wont get many people to buy it on the switch.
Now if they did a bit of porting and ported the zombies to the switch it might just work, since alot of people normally just wants zombie mode.

But we will see how it goes. These are just my thoughts.
Well you never know because they'll maybe throw a surprise at e3

Velanator

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really hope this rumor is true. Switch needs third party support. I will buy CoD for the first time if it comes to Switch.
I feel like I'm gonna need to get a pro control because the aim might be a bit off when it comes to the joycons

shinrukus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Madden, NBA and all that aren't necessarily very interesting games (I know, subjective) but the Switch needs them nevertheless.
subjective yes, but I concur with your post. I may like NBA 2K18, but they aren't for everyone, but im not a big Madden Fan, i'd rather NFL Blitz come to Switch lol

Reactions: Saiyan Lusitano

xile6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well you never know because they'll maybe throw a surprise at e3
True but late to the game.
It wouldnt sell. If people already preorder it on another system they wont switch those perorders to the switch.
And really wont even get the game if it doesnt add anything extra.

But we will see what happens.

Velanator

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
True but late to the game.
It wouldnt sell. If people already preorder it on another system they wont switch those perorders to the switch.
And really wont even get the game if it doesnt add anything extra.

But we will see what happens.
Yeah but I think there's a lot of people with swiches as thier main console or only that will buy it like me lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-