Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Kazakhstan
arodey said:
so let me get this straight you dont play games to have fun, you just play to be a prick?
What I mean is, in some games, being a prick is MORE fun than playing the game the right way. It's meta-gaming bro.

Seriously, google some Team Roomba or myg0t videos to see what I mean, being the guy who makes everyone else go totally nuts makes the games more fun than they ever were playing them 'normally'.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
solcott said:
arodey said:
so let me get this straight you dont play games to have fun, you just play to be a prick?
What I mean is, in some games, being a prick is MORE fun than playing the game the right way. It's meta-gaming bro.

Seriously, google some Team Roomba or myg0t videos to see what I mean, being the guy who makes everyone else go totally nuts makes the games more fun than they ever were playing them 'normally'.
If your one of the very few people that get off that way, then yes. Otherwise, the vast majority of the players who play online games play them for their replay ability, and the fact that playing a fair game with other like minded players is more fun than hacking and being a douche.

You are one of the few breeds that hack on games either because you suck, blow, or swallow. The fact remains that breaking the rules in life can get you a penalty, and the same can be said of games, weather it be vigilante justice or getting the book thrown at you. If I were you using a hack on a P.C. game stay away from CS lest you get a knife through the brain.

That is all.

saison

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
saison said:
I don't think there is a way to be invisible, but I know that some people were able to get under the map without glitches.

Did I actually say that? I must've been doing something while typing that...

George Dawes

Wanker
Trophies
Website
www.indymedia.org.uk
XP
Country
Chad
arodey said:
Yes you like to the game your way
Why thank you for acknowledging that. Bravo..

QUOTE said:
but how would you like if some forced their way of playing down your slavering throat like a huge throbbing cock?
I wouldn't like to have their way of playing forced onto me, but I'm not sure what that has to do with anything. I'm not forcing them into anything, and as I don't play online they don't force their way onto me.

Well done for completely missing the point.

I'd love the cock down my throat though.

QUOTE said:
Also, I had some ethnic slur made up about you but then i noticed you live in Romania, that's got to be punishment enough.
Oh dear. Grow up, little child. I'm not in romania btw, but again, well done!

GTbigT said:
I guess then cops and judges are control freaks because they control how others play in public, no?
Public? PUBLIC? Did you miss the bit that said PRIVATE matches? Are you REALLY that dense?

BTW: I really don't care that people know that I'm gay, thanks for letting them know for me.

PS: I am sorry that you live in Romania. ... It's bad enough that people have to live there
As above, I'm not in romania. Why is it bad that people have to live there? It's a beautiful country that I hope to visit one day. The same can't be said of the flag that you be flying.

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well this was one hell of a cleanup job.

Pretty fucking disappointed (though not surprised) that rather than having an actual discussion of where cheating could be fine... it because a bullshit flamewar.
I suppose that's the internets.

*locked*

Now, please, grow the fuck up before getting into any more debates.
This was just playground drama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol +1