Hacking Cobra 7.00 (Unofficial) Implemented into Rogero 4.46 CFW

bobmcjr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Assuming you are indeed loading these from the internal drive (if you aren't then there's your problem), try reinstalling the CFW. I had an issue where after loading a PS2 game, three beeps and the light would flash red. It would appear that the remote play patch in COBRA CFW Tools was the culprit.

somewhereovertherainbow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Assuming you are indeed loading these from the internal drive (if you aren't then there's your problem), try reinstalling the CFW. I had an issue where after loading a PS2 game, three beeps and the light would flash red. It would appear that the remote play patch in COBRA CFW Tools was the culprit.
I love to do that. But my PS3 is to new to even consider it at the moment :)

Andim

Trophies
XP
Country
I love to do that. But my PS3 is to new to even consider it at the moment :)

Alright mate, I fixed my own problem. The ISOs are loading for me. All I did was install Rogero 4.46, instead of Habib 4.5. Try reinstalling or switching cfws. You might be concerned about bricking, but there's honestly no chance. Use the 999 downgarded, then install rebug 3.55, then install your cfw of choice. See if that does it.

bobmcjr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright mate, I fixed my own problem. The ISOs are loading for me. All I did was install Rogero 4.46, instead of Habib 4.5. Try reinstalling or switching cfws. You might be concerned about bricking, but there's honestly no chance. Use the 999 downgarded, then install rebug 3.55, then install your cfw of choice. See if that does it.
You shouldn't have to use the 999 downgrader. I went from Habib 4.53 cobra->Rogero 4.46 no problem, not even QA toggled AFAIK. Also, earlier releases of Habib 4.53 cobra had issues with ps2 support (slightly fixed now, still not as good as 4.46).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Ak Aack AAAACK!!!