Clear N64 Controller Case

BIGOLLBUTTHOLE

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would I be able to put an orignial n64 controller in this (case) all the reviews for the controller say it's pretty much straight ass, but the case for it would look prettttttty nice compared to the default grey :P

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Clear plastic is usually brittle, and cheap clear plastic will break into a million pieces the first time it gets a ding. Bear in mind.

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
I play N64 since 1997, and I strongly suggest you to not mess with your controller, unless the stick are already loose... If your current gamestick is good now, leave it as it is...

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
God... the N64 controller possibly one of the worst gaming controllers ever built for the human hands. Even worse than Atari Jaguar's telephone-y controller in comparison was okay-ish.

Just buy a SuperPad 64 or HoriPad 64 and you've got the best for the console (they're available with clear cases, though it may be hard to find).

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
God... the N64 controller possibly one of the worst gaming controllers ever built for the human hands. Even worse than Atari Jaguar's telephone-y controller in comparison was okay-ish.

Just buy a SuperPad 64 or HoriPad 64 and you've got the best for the console (they're available with clear cases, though it may be hard to find).

Its not like the controller was uncomfortable though, it was just an eyesore, and it missed key features. All things considered, the controller always felt nice in my hands when it was held the standard way (left hands holding the middle portion with thumb on joystick, pointer on Z trigger, right hand on right side of controller). It's lack of a second joystick and instead choosing to go with C-buttons was a clear misfire, however, in some games the extra c buttons at least helped the controller achieve the missing buttons the controller missed out by not having X and Y buttons. Fortunately, the D-pad and L button were rarely utilized on the console, but yeah, lots of dumb design choices on that controller, but I will never fault them on the comfortability or feel of the controller, nor do I think the expansion bay in the back was a bad idea for the time either.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up