ROM Hack COMPLETED Clean MHGU Save with Full DLC + MHG transfer bonus

jeovani

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hola alguien me puede ayudar descargue este save pero cuando trato de modificar el nombre de personaje me dice indice fuera de la matriz alguien lo puede revisar y ayudarme ya q yo perdi mi save de monster hunter double lacross... o si alguien es de buen corazon le gustaria compartir su save de monster hunter double lacross se lo agradeceria mucho..

Attachments

• Mhxx - powersave_san_gaming.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 184

sleeoysage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I try to do my best with my english.

1) make a save of your character (saveNODLC) with Edizon by example

2) import the "clean save" and create a trash character

3) make a save (saveDLC) of this trash character

You do must have :
- saveNODLC (your character)
- saveDLC (clean save with trash character)

4) Use Hex Editor

5) Open saveNODLC
Select the hexa adress (indicated by bottom info) 18CC9C until 2A9D23 (total lenght of 11D088)
Copy that selection

6) Open saveDLC
Select the hexa adress (indicated by bottom info) 18CC9C until 2A9D23 (total lenght of 11D088)
Past the selection (by erase)

7) save the modification and inject saveDLC on SWITCH
I feel like you have set this out nicely but I still don't understand. I tried searching the offsets through and copying the selections in the HxD hex editor but it does not work and only results in my "Continue" screen not loading. Im trying to transfer my MHXX file to MHGU.

GreedLycaon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey guys, can someone properly convert my MHXX 3DS save file to MHGU Switch? I'm trying this since June, but no success.

Attachments

• 00001971.rar
    744.6 KB · Views: 61

iamamitten

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I try to do my best with my english.

1) make a save of your character (saveNODLC) with Edizon by example

2) import the "clean save" and create a trash character

3) make a save (saveDLC) of this trash character

You do must have :
- saveNODLC (your character)
- saveDLC (clean save with trash character)

4) Use Hex Editor

5) Open saveNODLC
Copy that selection

6) Open saveDLC
Past the selection (by erase)

7) save the modification and inject saveDLC on SWITCH
I'm an hour into trying to do this and it keeps telling me no data to load *after* restoring the edited save in checkpoint.

UsernameHere

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does ANYBODY have MHXX (NOT GU) Switch Ver. save file with all DLCs and MHG transfer bonus to share? I've been scouring the internet for days looking for one and couldn't find it. Please...

GothicIII

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Does ANYBODY have MHXX (NOT GU) Switch Ver. save file with all DLCs and MHG transfer bonus to share? I've been scouring the internet for days looking for one and couldn't find it. Please...
I have a legit one. Started with 3DS MHG, converted to 3DS MHX, imported the legit way with save transfer tool to Switch MHXX. PM me if you still need it.

lunarOntologist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another way to use this file (the way I used it) is to just go to your bed in your room, replace your save file with this dlc one, and then save the game. I think it only preserves the character you were playing when saving but its still a way to get the dlc and bonuses without save editing.

kieferplays

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another way to use this file (the way I used it) is to just go to your bed in your room, replace your save file with this dlc one, and then save the game. I think it only preserves the character you were playing when saving but its still a way to get the dlc and bonuses without save editing.
Does this work on emulators like Yuzu and Ryujinx?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1