Homebrew Citra - Unofficial \ Chinese builds discussion

D

Deleted User

Didn't you see my name is matif not sickc?
You are the one posting them, so yeah, you are part of the problem.

Please get clear before you want to blame a people.
I shouldn't need to be clarifying something that should be really obvious.

Please be a man and polite if you think someone did something wrong.
Or maybe you should grow up yourself with these stupid claims?

matif

Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
I shouldn't need to be clarifying something that should be really obvious.
Obviously, in your previous comment you think me merged codes that not be accepted, maybe you are smart, but you forgot to use your smart brain figured out that. Most importantly is I said sorry and wouldn't share those builds.

You are the one posting them, so yeah, you are part of the problem.

Or maybe you should grow up yourself with these stupid claims?
Yes, I shared them, but I don't know what he did and what you said in your codes, there are many ways to tell me stop to do this, but you choose the worst one, this is not like a grown man did, even in this comment I quoted. Yes, you should learn more to be a man.

Further more, if my comment is stupid, why should you reply and use these emotional languages?

Last edited by matif,
Reactions: Tatarstanin

Tatarstanin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
soo what is the difference i mean there are many citra that you can choose on that link
there are versions of each compiler for a different cpus. If ur cpu architecture is Haswell choose Haswell_sandbox, if skylake - choose Skylake_sandbox. What is the difference between ICC, VS, LLVM and GCC7.2? The different is compiler, programs compiled from different of compiler will get different speed.

Reactions: xmeee978

xmeee978

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Just choose any build that you think it's suitable for you.

BTW. To those know what I'm saying, this guy have 6 Pokemon and get passed the Hall of Fame

how did he bypass that freeze when you have 6 pokemon? is one of the sick's builds?

EDIT: i see,he refight with only 3,that almost got me! lol

Last edited by xmeee978,

John1234

Trophies
XP
Country
Citra Unofficial versions, by sickc, Dec 1st.
These versions are many optimized Citra for different CPUs.
They include texcache (jroweboy), cheats function (by makotech222, maybe some problems because new codes), new controller support (wwylele), QR code (wwylele), background color selector (JayFoxRox).

GitHub: https://github.com/sickc/citra
Download links: https://justpaste.it/1e474
Original post: https://tieba.baidu.com/p/5460872279

I am using ICC version, and FPS increase 10 from Canary 187 in Pokemon Sun. (Different computer will get different results.)

Which version you should use:
* For example, Skylake version support CPUs after Skylake.
* If your CPU is release after Intel Haswell or AMD Excavator (include Haswell and Excavator), then you can use AVX2.

Which version LLVM5 ICC18 GCC for Haswel?

matif

Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
Which one would be the best for an i5 7300HQ (and a GTX 1050 2GB)
Skylake and AVX2

Which version LLVM5 ICC18 GCC for Haswel?
All those four kind of compiler versions (Haswell and AVX2) support your CPU.

For Intel users
older and all CPUs support gerneric.
I7/I5/I3 7XX~6XX, Xeon 3XXX~7XXX and E7 (before v2): Nehalem; generic
I7/I5/I3 2XXX~3XXX, Xeon E3/E5/E7 (~v2): Nehalem, SandyBridge; AVX
I7/I5/I3 4XXX~5XXX, Xeon v3~v4: Nehalem, SandyBridge, Haswell; AVX, AVX2
I7/I5/I3 6XXX~8XXX, Xeon v5~v6: Nehalem, SandyBridge, Haswell, Skylake; AVX, AVX2
The release order is:
Intel Core > Nehalem > Westmere > Sandy Bridge > Ivy Bridge > Haswell (start using AVX2) > Broadwell > Skylake > Kaby Lake > Coffee Lake
Use CPU-Z to check what microarchitecture (code name) and instruction is your CPU using is the best way, because some CPU like i7-4930K do not support Haswell version.

For AMD users
The release order is:
K5~K10 > Fusion > Bulldozer/Bodcat > Piledriver > Jaguar > Steamroller/Puma > Excavator (start using AVX2) > Ryzen
Use CPU-Z to check what microarchitecture (code name) and instruction is your CPU using yourself, because there are too many models of that.
Bodcat, Jaguar, Puma are the same series.
Bulldozer, Piledriver, Steamroller, Excavator are the same series.

I'll stop answer any questions about sicks's build, because he merged something that not be accepted.

Last edited by matif,

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
After a bit of working out in MinGw compiling "texcache-rebase" all you have to do is remove, "const" at line 779 in gl_rasterizer_cache.cpp and that't it, then it will Compile in MinGw

const bool is_valid = find_flags & MatchFlags::Copy ? true : // validity will be checked in GetCopyableInterval
to
bool is_valid = find_flags & MatchFlags::Copy ? true : // validity will be checked in GetCopyableInterval
------

Edit: New Compile, Click on the Build you like then Click on ARTIFACTS for the build Download
https://ci.appveyor.com/project/Jhno591/citra/build/1.0.41

Edit: Newer one up
https://ci.appveyor.com/project/Jhno591/citra/build/1.0.45

Hyrule W seems a lot better for speed though..

Check if Crashes are Not ?

Change Log
https://github.com/Jhon591/citra/commits/master

Last edited by drwhojan,

Syroko

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
In terms of performance in-game, is there any difference in compilers?
For example, I'm going to use the Skylake version, but then there are 3 different compilers used to choose from: GCC, ICC and LLVM.

Lasemanz

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I have tested all of them, and while some have good FMV playback and slow speed, the one i found to have not that good FMV but excels in speed is LLVM5.0 SandyBridge, at least for my i7 2600k clocked at 4.8ghz, it runs very well 100% all the games i do play atm, others have bad frame pacing, that results in 90% speed, with a lot of audio desync and stutters. Even if Vsync is off and return 150% game speed 10X internal res, the game feels bad with stutters and audio skips. LLVM5.0 SandyBridge is the best option for me, 100% game speed seamless after some shader cache.

Edu0101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I was thinking here.
Is the pokemon problem x / y not a broken rom?
I thought this because the hyrule warriors did not run and someone here from the forum remade his dump and the game now runs perfect.
Can not that be? since the most current pokemon is that they should have these problems and they are the ones that best run.

Last edited by Depravo, , Reason: We don't share ROMs here

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
@Edu0101 ik that your comment will get deleted. But moving on, to answer your question. No.

I dumped Pokemon Y twice and it's really the emulator that caused the problem. I use both braindump and GodMode9 to dump Pokemon Y. It's definitely the emulator. And if it's the rom, that should be fixed a year ago.

Citra Devs calrify that there's something missing on the emulator. So it's not the rom.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Damn McDonald's ice cream machine broken