Homebrew Citra - Unofficial \ Chinese builds discussion

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
Who finished Pokemon Ultra Sun? I need someone to trade with. Just PM and we'll trade Pokemon.
I need the Sun Exclusives so that I could legitimate complete the dex before New Year 2018 like I did in Pokemon Moon last year.

Tatarstanin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Who finished Pokemon Ultra Sun? I need someone to trade with. Just PM and we'll trade Pokemon.
I need the Sun Exclusives so that I could legitimate complete the dex before New Year 2018 like I did in Pokemon Moon last year.

I can invite u to our server in discord, there many people playing ultra sun, and u easily can find who want to trade.

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

John1234

Trophies
XP
Country

Can you upload Pokemon Ultra Sun/moon citra save with complete poke-dex?

warweeny

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have tested all of them, and while some have good FMV playback and slow speed, the one i found to have not that good FMV but excels in speed is LLVM5.0 SandyBridge, at least for my i7 2600k clocked at 4.8ghz, it runs very well 100% all the games i do play atm, others have bad frame pacing, that results in 90% speed, with a lot of audio desync and stutters. Even if Vsync is off and return 150% game speed 10X internal res, the game feels bad with stutters and audio skips. LLVM5.0 SandyBridge is the best option for me, 100% game speed seamless after some shader cache.

link? (where all the builds are, not just sandy bridge)

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
Can you upload Pokemon Ultra Sun/moon citra save with complete poke-dex?
You're not reading properly. I don't have 100% save of Ultra Sun/Moon yet. That's why I'm looking for someone who finished the game so that I could trade my Moon exclusive for a Sun exclusive.
Again, I want it legitimate which means, no hacked IVs or hacked Pokemon. It has to be caught in the wild.

Last edited by Miguel Gomez,

Slidingbass

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I installed a CIA through Citra New CIA installer, In the end No think there... No Game, Did i do some think wrong ?, are dose it just not work.
The cias need to be decrypted and if your installing games there are in a .app format (launch through citra) they are some where around <user>/sdmc/.../title/...

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The cias need to be decrypted and if your installing games there are in a .app format (launch through citra) they are some where around <user>/sdmc/.../title/...

Thanks I found it was in the content folder of the games ID, But that should have shown the game on Citra list, that it did not.

So it needs a auto .app find, and somehow put it on the citra list of games.

Make a list of Icons to match the games IDs, are some think better along these lines..
----------

EDIT: Interesting the Game .app and .tmd are now showing up in RAW format in HEX Editor :)

Last edited by drwhojan,
Reactions: Slidingbass

John1234

Trophies
XP
Country
You're not reading properly. I don't have 100% save of Ultra Sun/Moon yet. That's why I'm looking for someone who finished the game so that I could trade my Moon exclusive for a Sun exclusive.
Again, I want it legitimate which means, no hacked IVs or hacked Pokemon. It has to be caught in the wild.

What I meant is when you do?

Slidingbass

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

warweeny

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Site & Scene News