Homebrew Citra - Unofficial \ Chinese builds discussion

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I was being lazy to change the title, but it is still impolite for you to assume everything before actually asking me.
Title updated

Yes, ok man sorry.

Just got my New 2ds xl today, but its on latest firmware so don't know where to start with this CFW business, Are i may have to wait for more latest updates to get started.
Are B9S

But I like how you can now connect the MicroSD card to the PC wireless / wifi, without taking out the system, with the New 2ds xl

What do you guys use to get the information from the 3ds/2ds system with test.. for citra source coding usage.

Last edited by drwhojan,

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
And that is likely going to be the last bleeding edge :P
Big stuff coming

Ya know some think we don't... :rofl2:
----------

My firmware on New 2DS XL is on 11.5.0.38 , I'm gonna have to wait for patch for this, As i don't have other 2ds/3ds with a lower firmware.

But if bought Cubic Ninja, Would that just get The Homebrew Channel going ?

Last edited by drwhojan,
Reactions: NiagA

Ludo95

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
May I ask why on my pc ( I7-7700U & Nvidia GT840) the game still runs at 50% ? I see that lots of people can run it full speed and above ( Does the processor count that much? I mean, I can run BF4 on high with this pc ), and is that normal to see all those "errors" on the log screen?
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_sR_XMr0TcJN2dESFM4T0NEOVk ( This is the latest 07-08 build, the 01-08 runs smoother and faster on my pc and the log screen is empty though )

Attachments

• test1.PNG
    test1.PNG
    71 KB · Views: 463
Last edited by Ludo95,

gbatempfan1

Trophies
XP
Country
I've seen AVX2 builds of citra. I was wondering if there were any SSE4.1/4.2 builds with AVX 1 anywhere. I asked back in December, but after a few weeks of checking multiple times a day I didn't see any reply, and was wondering if the situation changed. If there is, I can redo my table of recorded speeds on the current base build against the AVX1 build(which is the most advanced instruction set my computer supports) as I was planning on testing if there was a noticeable increase in speed.

NiagA

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I've seen AVX2 builds of citra. I was wondering if there were any SSE4.1/4.2 builds with AVX 1 anywhere. I asked back in December, but after a few weeks of checking multiple times a day I didn't see any reply, and was wondering if the situation changed. If there is, I can redo my table of recorded speeds on the current base build against the AVX1 build(which is the most advanced instruction set my computer supports) as I was planning on testing if there was a noticeable increase in speed.

Last compilation SSE4.1 AVX2 by @drwhojan Bro 31-07-2017

http://www97.zippyshare.com/v/gnNYMP0L/file.html

Reactions: console

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got myself a hold of a PC with a GTX 1060, and I haven't researched much into citra beforehand. What build would be the most efficient performance wise?

console

Elvira fans ❤ :-) I'm rocking Windows 7 for 10 yrs
Trophies
Website
www.startpage.com
XP
Country
United States
Thanks to NiagA for working 3DS emulator! I try to play Citra from official website don't work for me and I give up before!

I try play emulator with Zelda between worlds and working fine. No issues from citra-qtsse4.1.exe in Citra folder.

Running smooth with my desktop computer run Core i7 3770 @ 3.4 GHz, 8 GB DDR3 @ 1600 MHz, Nvidia Geforce GT 630 @ 2 GB DDR3.

100% running, and solid 60 FPS. When I remove limit framerate in graphic setting to get between 82 - 119 FPS! Like 2 times faster running (best for RPG games only to speed up faster). :)

Reactions: NiagA

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you for that reply, so @drwhojan would be the person who could make an SSE4.1/4.2 AVX1 build if they were inclined?

Yes it can be easy done, lets hope they do release a next bleeding edge, are i'm just gonna have to find other way of merging the hard way.

-------------

Would like to try the new metroid when out :)

Last edited by drwhojan,
D

Deleted User

Yes it can be easy done, lets hope they do release a next bleeding edge, are i'm just gonna have to find other way of merging the hard way.

Nope, bleeding edge has been disconnected from the Citra build repositories, in anticipation for what is coming up next.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...