Homebrew Citra - Unofficial \ Chinese builds discussion

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
lol you do realize our CPU JIT engine is called "Dynarmic"?

Lol thanks 4 the correction, just the way my brain works while not checking.
anyway see is now more updated, it was just not compiling while it was missing some stuff.

will try later when get my own pc back.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Uhm, so is it already possible with the recent bleeding edge build to use a controller if one configures it via ini file? And if so, does someone already have a ready-to-use ini for an xbox controller? ^_^

did my best on page 229
https://gbatemp.net/threads/citra-unofficial-chinese-builds-discussion.431974/page-229#post-7064521

about as far as it can go for now.
copy paste it in the ini file under [Controls] remove rest and save it.

could do with a pre-made .ini maybe, but see wwylele adding somethink lately.

Last edited by drwhojan,

emmauss

Trophies
XP
Country
Ghana
It got the basics going, but still far off from done.
to merge and compile merry's dynarmic update, first merge her PR, and then update the dynarmic submodule (or best init and update all submodules. only one that were update in the PR would update)

bleeding-edge-174

Reactions: drwhojan

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
to merge and compile merry's dynarmic update, first merge her PR, and then update the dynarmic submodule (or best init and update all submodules. only one that were update in the PR would update)

Thanks, but like bunei gonna PR into the BE anyway.
I assume Yuriks did not mean speed when he seed "Blazing fast." lols , but sounds like..
---------
EDIT see you posted thanks ^^ :)
https://github.com/citra-emu/citra-bleeding-edge/blob/bleeding_edge/README.md

What's missing?
"Directional Pad" missing, and not on the source for gamepad to add too

just
+"circle_pad", "c_stick",

Last edited by drwhojan,

emmauss

Trophies
XP
Country
Ghana
there is some good speed ups, esp. video playback. for normal gameplay, gamespeed is close to builds where only Fernando's texture and vertex cache PRs where merged over master. i have tested builds with only the coproc pr merged, and the new BE build. they both are an average of 5-10ms/frame faster than master.

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Dynarmics Coprocessor support is in bleeding edge 174. So i guess you can use that to see what is so blazing fast lol

Lol ;) will do later, when get own pc back, kid o still using mine.

there is some good speed ups, esp. video playback. for normal gameplay, gamespeed is close to builds where only Fernando's texture and vertex cache PRs where merged over master. i have tested builds with only the coproc pr merged, and the new BE build. they both are an average of 5-10ms/frame faster than master.

thanks so mush for testing and letting me and all know too, I'll also merge in Fernando.
small conflicts are easy for me to fix now anyways.

emmauss

Trophies
XP
Country
Ghana
i am noticing something strange here. it has been a while since i tested citra on my geforce 840m, since with was slower than my integrated vga. i decided to test it now, and it became faster on my games, esp. ALBW, than the integrated. i know it is a known issue of secondary vga being slower that the primary vga on citra for mobile devices, so anyone with an nvidia optimus laptop, please check and verify this. @Miguel Gomez try it out too.

--edit--
Still slightly slower on most games, but some games have no difference, like ALBW.

Last edited by emmauss,
Reactions: drwhojan

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i am noticing something strange here. it has been a while since i tested citra on my geforce 840m, since with was slower than my integrated vga. i decided to test it now, and it became faster on my games, esp. ALBW, than the integrated. i know it is a known issue of secondary vga being slower that the primary vga on citra for mobile devices, so anyone with an nvidia optimus laptop, please check and verify this. @Miguel Gomez try it out too.
--edit--
Still slightly slower on most games, but some games have no difference, like ALBW.

As for compiling it yourself with Fernando's PR's, still missing files, I'll add them files in tomoz, getting late here off for a Drink and Doritos the GN
Code:
In file included from G:/citra/src/core/arm/dynarmic/arm_dynarmic_cp15.cpp:5:0:
G:/citra/src/core/arm/dynarmic/arm_dynarmic_cp15.h:6:34: fatal error: dynarmic/coprocessor.h: No such file or directory
 #include <dynarmic/coprocessor.h>
                                  ^
compilation terminated.
make[2]: *** [src/core/CMakeFiles/core.dir/build.make:135: src/core/CMakeFiles/core.dir/arm/dynarmic/arm_dynarmic_cp15.cpp.obj] Error 1
make[2]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
In file included from G:/citra/src/core/arm/dynarmic/arm_dynarmic.cpp:10:0:
G:/citra/src/core/arm/dynarmic/arm_dynarmic_cp15.h:6:34: fatal error: dynarmic/coprocessor.h: No such file or directory
                                  ^
compilation terminated.
make[2]: *** [src/core/CMakeFiles/core.dir/build.make:111: src/core/CMakeFiles/core.dir/arm/dynarmic/arm_dynarmic.cpp.obj] Error 1
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/Makefile2:530: src/core/CMakeFiles/core.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [Makefile:95: all] Error 2

Last edited by drwhojan,

emmauss

Trophies
XP
Country
Ghana
As for compiling it yourself with Fernando's PR's, still missing files, I'll add them files in tomoz, getting late here off for a Drink and Doritos the GN
Code:
In file included from G:/citra/src/core/arm/dynarmic/arm_dynarmic_cp15.cpp:5:0:
                                  ^
compilation terminated.
make[2]: *** [src/core/CMakeFiles/core.dir/build.make:135: src/core/CMakeFiles/core.dir/arm/dynarmic/arm_dynarmic_cp15.cpp.obj] Error 1
make[2]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
In file included from G:/citra/src/core/arm/dynarmic/arm_dynarmic.cpp:10:0:
                                  ^
compilation terminated.
make[2]: *** [src/core/CMakeFiles/core.dir/build.make:111: src/core/CMakeFiles/core.dir/arm/dynarmic/arm_dynarmic.cpp.obj] Error 1
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/Makefile2:530: src/core/CMakeFiles/core.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [Makefile:95: all] Error 2
try doing a "git submodule update --recursive" . this should update all necessary submodule to current commit in the PR.

tabnk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Citra-GCC6.3.0-SSE4.1-OPTIMIZED-04-FEB-2017 (For intel CPU with SSE4.1 or higher)

Based on Citra Master (632562f)

• IPC helper
  • Texture decoding cleanups
  • Timer
  • Texture-overhaul (Performance improvement on Dragon Quest VII - Fragments of the Forgotten Past, The Legend of Zelda - A Link Between Worlds, Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Bravely Second: End Layer, etc)
  • Implemented Tangent Space Bump maps
  • Remade Vertex Cache (Performance improvement on Pokemon Game, New Super Mario Bros. 2, Mario Kart 7, Super Mario 3D Land, etc)
  • Shader Refactor 3
  • Arm_dynamic: Coprocessor support
  • ShaderJIT: add 16 dummy bytes at the bottom of the stack (Fix Pokemon Sun/Moon crashes at intro with Shader JIT on)
  • jfr-fix-batch-errors (Fix graphic in Mario Game)
  • Implement one variant of DSP Pipe 2 Channel 3 (Binary Pipe) (PIPE3)
  • Latest version Qt5 Core .
  • Disabled Logging (Minor speed Gain)
http://www80.zippyshare.com/v/vsk96hUe/file.html

Give it a try :)

Source
https://github.com/citra-emu/citra
https://github.com/FernandoS27/citra/branches

Maxo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Citra-GCC6.3.0-SSE4.1-OPTIMIZED-04-FEB-2017 (For intel CPU with SSE4.1 or higher)

• IPC helper
  • Timer
  • Texture-overhaul (Performance improvement on Dragon Quest VII - Fragments of the Forgotten Past, The Legend of Zelda - A Link Between Worlds, Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Bravely Second: End Layer, etc)
  • Remade Vertex Cache (Performance improvement on Pokemon Game, New Super Mario Bros. 2, Mario Kart 7, Super Mario 3D Land, etc)
  • Shader Refactor 3
  • ShaderJIT: add 16 dummy bytes at the bottom of the stack (Fix Pokemon Sun/Moon crashes at intro with Shader JIT on)

Source

hCkrVEU.png

Application crashes after this

ileikoranges

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

• IPC helper
  • Timer
  • Shader Refactor 3

Source
hCkrVEU.png

Application crashes after this
same problem here, do we need a new qwindows.ddl? i transferred my user folder form a build that worked previously as well as replace the platforms folder

Dragios

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
@tabnk Try to rebase your build to latest master and also include the Camera tab GUI configuration and Cheats into your build as well? If possible merge this also https://github.com/MerryMage/dynarmic/pull/72

Edit: Having the same problem upon launching Citra. Must be something wrong with the way you compiled the builds. It might be working on your side due to you have set up the qt environment variables for your PC.

Last edited by Dragios,

Edu0101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
someone can implement: save state and cheats in "Citra-GCC6.3.0-SSE4.1-OPTIMIZED-04-FEB-2017 (For intel CPU with SSE4.1 or higher)" please?
this version is the better for me

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah they gotta reproduce somehow