Homebrew Citra - Unofficial \ Chinese builds discussion

dradonhunter11

French o-MEGA modder
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wow! It is an amazing oras hack(Pokemon Chaos Ruby & Distortion Sapphire) so it should be playable on citra even with little error , anyway , @dradonhunter11 & @Xeogran can both of you verify it? since it will be fantastic in Citra's full screen HD
I tried pokemon ORAS with citra, and I can tell that there is a lot of lag :) I test my rom hack for CR/DS with citra sometime :) But quality is meh

carson2299

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello so i started playing AS on citra yesterday with the chinese download but when i go to enter the first pokecenter in oldale it crashes what can i do

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello so i started playing AS on citra yesterday with the chinese download but when i go to enter the first pokecenter in oldale it crashes what can i do
Well. If you have that issue, the only way to fix it is to restart the game.
Since the language you used is possibly English, this kind of error is pretty rare occasionally in both Male and Female gender.
The last person who got that error was @emmauss last May.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

But if you change the language from English to other language like Korean or Japanese, you will get that error ALL THE TIME.
The only way to heal your Pokemon is either buy a lot of Potions, go back to Littleroot Town, or let someone heal for you like May or Steven.

emmauss

Trophies
XP
Country
Ghana
Well. If you have that issue, the only way to fix it is to restart the game.
Since the language you used is possibly English, this kind of error is pretty rare occasionally in both Male and Female gender.
The last person who got that error was @emmauss last May.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

But if you change the language from English to other language like Korean or Japanese, you will get that error ALL THE TIME.
The only way to heal your Pokemon is either buy a lot of Potions, go back to Littleroot Town, or let someone heal for you like May or Steven.
i still get the error. i just dont report it recently. it only happens if you use May as your trainer.all pokecenters will crash.

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
all cro/cro++ builds will crash, no matter which build, or where you got it.

I think they where working on that crash fix, anyway almost a month on that 9th release since 7/9 , let see what gdmk cocktail mix will be next :) , 007 shaken but not stirred!!

9th My Birth Day too :D , will be uncle 38 old get lol

Last edited by drwhojan,

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey look guys!
Finally got myself Homebrew 3DS and dump my Pokemon AS Save and look at this!
t7Y36BH.png

Tentacruel the HM Slave.

star_hand

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi does anyone have build that can pass pokemon x choose starter, or give me a save file that pass it already, i like boy character and water starter, language english but i cannot find it. Thank you

Zerael

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Hello guys, I'm using chinese build, and Pokemone Star Shapphire, I managed pass petalburg woods and beat first Gym leader, but when I try to fight with Aqua thug (who ran in Rusturf Tunnel) game freezing. Someone meet this problem too?

star_hand

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello guys, I'm using chinese build, and Pokemone Star Shapphire, I managed pass petalburg woods and beat first Gym leader, but when I try to fight with Aqua thug (who ran in Rusturf Tunnel) game freezing. Someone meet this problem too?
Try change to alpha sapphire or disable hardware renderer, i have compled story pokemon apha/star sapphire with 24-7 build

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Guys! I'm going to make a Pokemon X and Y save file.
Thanks for Homebrew 3DS BrowserHax, I manage to get my 2DS modded! But not now.

Finally gdmk had update his builds (got 3 things) on 5/8 ! :D anyway,he name both of these as 9/7 & 1 more unknown file ...So,any good news from that?or nothing ?

Last edited by X Virus,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Do I make you randy!!! Lol