Homebrew Citra - Unofficial \ Chinese builds discussion

djuro900

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
is there any progresa with pokemon y? is it playable? if not i wont ask when but is anybody working on it? or its not a priority? tnx for all answers

arima0k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
bleeding-edge-238
n8wtLEl.png

Last edited by arima0k,

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
drwhojan where is your new build?

apart from the bot addons in BE , both Citra and BE are very much the same.
cheats took some changes that would need correcting for the latest builds, seem not to hard for small amounts of it as a beginner to change , not just correcting conflict but some minor code changes would also need doing.

For the xbox360 , wwyleles input-2 would have to be removed too, so to add in the original input-core
the only way around it, would be 2 download original citra, and add in some in some of the Bots from BE in manually ie not all, in order to re-wright some of the better merges.
-------------
But was put of a little lately with having Diabetic Retinopathy and having multi eye laser surgery to correct it, are lose the eye over time is my other choice...
Sorry if not what I thought is what I thought at times when reading.

but it helps having a bigger screen at lest :)

Will try and get back onto it.
-----------
edit don't seem the boost was updated for pacman -S mingw-w64-x86_64-boost
only https://github.com/citra-emu/ext-boost to 1.63

anyone know ?

Last edited by drwhojan,

AceofZeroz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
cheats took some changes that would need correcting for the latest builds, seem not to hard for small amounts of it as a beginner to change , not just correcting conflict but some minor code changes would also need doing.

For the xbox360 , wwyleles input-2 would have to be removed too, so to add in the original input-core
the only way around it, would be 2 download original citra, and add in some in some of the Bots from BE in manually ie not all, in order to re-wright some of the better merges.
-------------
But was put of a little lately with having Diabetic Retinopathy and having multi eye laser surgery to correct it, are lose the eye over time is my other choice...

-----------

anyone know ?
It's great to know that you took the time out to focus on your health with that eye surgery, I was also one of the ones wondering what was happening with you. [emoji54] Thank you for letting us know and I hope you get well soon! [emoji120] (also, your builds allowed me to fully play Hyrule Warriors and others way better than the BE!) [emoji1]

I've been watching the Citra BE github PRs to see what changes they've been making and the focus has been more on the emulator itself than individual games. So for the ones wondering why things seemed so slow, that's why the game compatibility hasn't changed very much for months. It's all a process anyway and eventually things will start to pick up. [emoji41] [emoji108]

Sent from my ASUS_Z00A using Tapatalk

Reactions: drwhojan

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country

-------------

-----------

anyone know ?
Damn. I will support your eye surgery m8. Take care.

I haven't been to the emulation scene this long and I don't know if there are anything new like Amiibo or N3DS inputs or Update and DLC support. Cemu Wii U got it except for 3DS connectivity and it's been 1 year and 2 people making a close source emulator. 3DS Emulator took more than a year to run one perfect. This is why I left the emulation community because there are no new features that I'm interest of and no new video documentary like Home Menu.
Anyways, I'm not gone here at GBATemp. I'm still here doing Smash 3DS Mods. I'm just looking for a solution to rebuild the rom and present it with Custom Characters(texture or model import).

Last edited by Miguel Gomez,

jroweboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cemu Wii U got it except for 3DS connectivity and it's been 1 year and 2 people making a close source emulator. 3DS Emulator took more than a year to run one perfect.

cemu is developed as a full time job. citra is developed in peoples spare time. the difference is neither closed source vs open source or paid vs not paid. its the difference between how much time you spend working on it and cemu has a ton of man hours behind it. Additionally, citra has always had a focus on quality code, and theres a possibility that cemu does not. Who knows. Not like i can just look at the code and tell you.

Pokemon X and Y is still unplayable. It's been a year and 3 months. No progress. But they are trying their best to look for answers.
i don't know of anyone that has ever really looked into it besides maybe wwylele. No one has any obligation to fix bugs in pokemon, so it only happens when someone feels like it, or if it randomly gets fixed by some other change.

citra's development speed seems to be slowing down.
if you look at the history of citra's development, you'd see its pretty common around this time of year for things to slow down. Additionally, breath of the wild happened.... so a lot of devs were busy playing that lol.

That said Subv recently started working on some really cool stuff that I can't wait to see how far he gets!

Reactions: NiagA

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
cemu is developed as a full time job. citra is developed in peoples spare time. the difference is neither closed source vs open source or paid vs not paid. its the difference between how much time you spend working on it and cemu has a ton of man hours behind it. Additionally, citra has always had a focus on quality code, and theres a possibility that cemu does not. Who knows. Not like i can just look at the code and tell you.

i don't know of anyone that has ever really looked into it besides maybe wwylele. No one has any obligation to fix bugs in pokemon, so it only happens when someone feels like it, or if it randomly gets fixed by some other change.
Still, I've lose interest about the emulator. I'll be back when someone look into the errors of X and Y or there's a new feature added in the emulator.

jroweboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you talking about the local WLAN PR ? Because that is exciting as f*ck !
Yeah subvs been poking around with that and asking for some design advice for something. We have some grandeous plans for it! Let's just say I might end up buying a USB WiFi card that supports monitor mode cause I have two 3dses and could capture some communication. I won't say what the plans are since I don't want to raise expectations hahaha we don't know what's possible and what's not yet lol.

LG_

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yeah subvs been poking around with that and asking for some design advice for something. We have some grandeous plans for it! Let's just say I might end up buying a USB WiFi card that supports monitor mode cause I have two 3dses and could capture some communication. I won't say what the plans are since I don't want to raise expectations hahaha we don't know what's possible and what's not yet lol.
NO SPOILERS ! Let's wait and have a big surprise (like the one I had playing Demon's Souls on RPCS3) :yayps3:

jroweboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was merged to the Bleeding Edge? Nice!
BTW. Are there any test on local trade or something?
It's not very far right now. Right now you can open a hosted game on a local network for smash 4. But this is only a "fake" connection. He isn't forwarding packets anywhere or anything yet so you can't actually do anything with it.
Also due to the nature of 3ds networking, this isn't going to work for citra to 3ds. Sending arbitrary wireless packets is not easy on Windows.

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
It's not very far right now. Right now you can open a hosted game on a local network for smash 4. But this is only a "fake" connection. He isn't forwarding packets anywhere or anything yet so you can't actually do anything with it.
Also due to the nature of 3ds networking, this isn't going to work for citra to 3ds. Sending arbitrary wireless packets is not easy on Windows.
Okay! I mean, I wasn't expecting online support like "I want to battle you in Pokemon" or "I've finally able to update without downloading it off the internet". I mean, this is the 1st step of Wireless connection for Citra and soon in the future(probably in 2018 or 2019), we will have NetPlay-like server.

Reactions: arima0k

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Attachments

• latest citra-inputcore-rebase_src.zip
    73.9 KB · Views: 149
Last edited by drwhojan,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum