Homebrew Citra - Unofficial \ Chinese builds discussion

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
Latest Bleeding Edge is out.
Like wwylele said, outline glitch has been fixed.

BTW. Before you battle, just walk around or else you will have random crash. Yep! Random crash is back. I'm surprised that the outline has been fixed! But the emulator still run as crap on my laptop. I swear to God that if it's January, I will upgrade my laptop parts.

DestinyFeather

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just update some news in case you guys addict too much to gdmk to be aware of official builds.

Most of the "new fixes and enhancements" it includes are already merged in the official build, or will be merged in a few days. For details

So, as you can see, some branches that is marked as "additional feature" in gdmk build are actually in the master branch = gdmk build is behind the official build at many points -> why do you guys still love it so much?
There's a fairly severe FPS drop in the BE in terms of SM. 50 FPS → 34 FPS after leaving it open for a few minutes, doesn't happen in any other game for some reason (I believe one of the pulls is reverted to avoid the drop off) so I use BE for everything else.

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
There's a fairly severe FPS drop in the BE in terms of SM. 50 FPS → 34 FPS after leaving it open for a few minutes, doesn't happen in any other game for some reason (I believe one of the pulls is reverted to avoid the drop off) so I use BE for everything else.
Weird. For me, ORAS runs fine to me. 30-50FPS is okay. Sun and Moon still run as crap. 10-30FPS

BTW. Some screenshot from the latest BE:
iyc89xl.png
skMVkK1.jpg

BTW. There's a new bug on Pokemon X and Y. It involves with Pokemon's ability.
APqrHbE.jpg

The bug is similar to the starter and pickup glitch. When a Pokemon uses its ability, the game froze but everything will be moving just like the starter glitch.

Marcus_ms

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Weird. For me, ORAS runs fine to me. 30-50FPS is okay. Sun and Moon still run as crap. 10-30FPS

BTW. Some screenshot from the latest BE:
iyc89xl.png
skMVkK1.jpg

BTW. There's a new bug on Pokemon X and Y. It involves with Pokemon's ability.
APqrHbE.jpg

The bug is similar to the starter and pickup glitch. When a Pokemon uses its ability, the game froze but everything will be moving just like the starter glitch.
When starter glitch is fixed ,i think this will be fixed too . Or i can say if this problem was not happenning before the latest update then i think what was merge in the latest update have the answer to the starter glitch too

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
When starter glitch is fixed ,i think this will be fixed too . Or i can say if this problem was not happenning before the latest update then i think what was merge in the latest update have the answer to the starter glitch too
Take note that the glitch is brand new. Here's my old video of Pokemon X.
VIDEO!

Hopefully, it will. So maybe the outline fix is the blame or something else. But who knows.

Last edited by Miguel Gomez,

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Offtopic..but it is citra issues as well,Erm,sorry for giving wrong info during last time,actually you may bring 5 mons to challenge Kukui for "Skipping" the blackscreen error,not only 3 mons,i had already double check on baidu,I think the blackscreen issues maybe similar to situation after talking to Prof in X/Y at the beginning of the game

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Texture filtering is j-selby's code, not gdmk's.

Yep that's the guy I was trying to think off, and jot it from!

Add FPS counter ^ ?
-------------------------------
28.11.2016 by gdmk out

Yes wwylele I do understand where you are coming from, maybe I found a little bug fix in zelda albw that you help improved on :)

Last edited by drwhojan,

ileikoranges

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i finnaly got my msi rx 480 gaming x 8gb installed, so my pc build with the i7 6700k is finnaly complete, hope having this gpu will let me play citra with scaled res on at full screen, unlike integrated graphics, is it sad that I built this pc primarily for citra? i mean i might play some bf1 some times.

John1234

Trophies
XP
Country
so i finnaly got my msi rx 480 gaming x 8gb installed, so my pc build with the i7 6700k is finnaly complete, hope having this gpu will let me play citra with scaled res on at full screen, unlike integrated graphics, is it sad that I built this pc primarily for citra? i mean i might play some bf1 some times.

You clearly don't understand how things work.
citra will never use much gpu power.

Igpu is more then enough
Some people even using I7 & intel 3000 igpu.

enjoy pc gaming with that gpu.

ileikoranges

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You clearly don't understand how things work.
citra will never use much gpu power.

Igpu is more then enough
Some people even using I7 & intel 3000 igpu.

enjoy pc gaming with that gpu.
but with scaled res i was getting 30-40fps with integrated, now with gpu im getting more than full speed.
edit: and i do know how shit works ok, i know citra relies more on the cpu than gpu, i just wanted a decent card paired with the 6700k, you still cant argue with the fact that integrated is ass and im still getting more fps than i did with integrated.

Last edited by ileikoranges,

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
Have minor changes such as increase framerate on ORAS. However, the NEW BUG on Pokemon X and Y is still there. I also tried compiling the master build and still the same. Gee. I wonder what cause that to happen?

Ooh! Look at Hyrule Warriors! It looks like the Wii U Version but brighter!
5aAJcIE.jpg

Another part of Pokemon Moon Post-game

Last edited by Miguel Gomez,

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hmm? But what about the Ability Glitch? That doesn't happen before.
Ability Glitch?, that not on her list ?
Unless any of the github team could say what might be good and in if any other repos too ?, I don't mind giving it a go!
--------
edit I think emmauss might have finished his frame limit too ?
https://github.com/citra-emu/citra/pull/2223

I added into my build other day, removed the old.
--------
whats pr for jit bug fixes ?

Last edited by drwhojan,

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
Ability Glitch?, that not on her list ?
Unless any of the github team could say what might be good and in if any other repos too ?, I don't mind giving it a go!
--------
edit I think emmauss might have finished his frame limit too ?
https://github.com/citra-emu/citra/pull/2223

I added into my build other day, removed the old.
--------
whats pr for jit bug fixes ?
The Ability Glitch that I discovered.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/citra-unofficial-chinese-builds-discussion.431974/page-151#post-6883699

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, it was maybe funny the third or fourth time companies did it +1