Trophies
Website
www.familievermeylen.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
hmmm that's an option too
tongue.gif

@ wiiblaster: yes, but that is the whole point, i need to reburn it then, i was searching for a way without reburning...

Patryc

Trophies
XP
Country
OSW said:
FGOD said:
it's cause when booting the gamesn they are refered to a certain ios. you'll need a combination of cioscorpsV2 with CIOS 33,35,53 and 55 v1 that will help. the cios60 makes the disc channel to detect the backups and the cios's themself make sure the games got booted. so you just need to install the cios's... nothing more to it ;-)

as for the disc title. that might be why the new disc does work then and this disc doesn't, but i wonder if this can be patched...

yeah, but IOSRELOAD takes care of this in preloader. It makes all disks boot off 249, hence backups working. This worked for most games on 3.2 except for a select few such as SSX Blur, which wither require a cioscorp or manual 249 disk patch.

EDIT: I modified IOSRELOAD to my cIOS60BF, and i don't get any more 001 errors! aweomse
biggrin.gif

"I modified IOSRELOAD to my cIOS60BF, and i don't get any more 001 errors! " OSW..... Can you please explain how you did that? I too am getting 001 errors

pika9323

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Patryc said:
OSW said:
FGOD said:
it's cause when booting the gamesn they are refered to a certain ios. you'll need a combination of cioscorpsV2 with CIOS 33,35,53 and 55 v1 that will help. the cios60 makes the disc channel to detect the backups and the cios's themself make sure the games got booted. so you just need to install the cios's... nothing more to it ;-)

as for the disc title. that might be why the new disc does work then and this disc doesn't, but i wonder if this can be patched...

yeah, but IOSRELOAD takes care of this in preloader. It makes all disks boot off 249, hence backups working. This worked for most games on 3.2 except for a select few such as SSX Blur, which wither require a cioscorp or manual 249 disk patch.

EDIT: I modified IOSRELOAD to my cIOS60BF, and i don't get any more 001 errors! aweomse
biggrin.gif

"I modified IOSRELOAD to my cIOS60BF, and i don't get any more 001 errors! " OSW..... Can you please explain how you did that? I too am getting 001 errors

He posted it in another thread.

1. Some games have errors (001 etc) that didn't occur on 3.2 (like mario kart).
I managed to fix this by modifying IOSreload to IOS60 instead of 249.

I don't know if it affects everyone, but if you're having problems, feel free to try it.

[IOS Reload 60]
version=418
offset=0x8137B8C8
value=0x3B200001
offset=0x8137B8CC
value=0x3B00003C

Also I don't know if any games have trouble running off IOS60BF as opposed to 249, but I haven't had any issues yet.

2. Region Free hack isn't working for me either, so only PAL games working.

Patryc

Trophies
XP
Country
pika9323 said:
Patryc said:
OSW said:
FGOD said:

biggrin.gif

He posted it in another thread.

1. Some games have errors (001 etc) that didn't occur on 3.2 (like mario kart).
I managed to fix this by modifying IOSreload to IOS60 instead of 249.

I don't know if it affects everyone, but if you're having problems, feel free to try it.

[IOS Reload 60]
version=418
offset=0x8137B8C8
value=0x3B200001
offset=0x8137B8CC
value=0x3B00003C

Also I don't know if any games have trouble running off IOS60BF as opposed to 249, but I haven't had any issues yet.

2. Region Free hack isn't working for me either, so only PAL games working.

Thanks pika9323. Will try it! Edit: IT WORKS! The 001 error seems to have gone. Thanks Again!

FGOD

Wii gaming bitch
OP
Trophies
Website
www.familievermeylen.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
so bassicly cioscorps isn't needed not even for ios60 if you load the system menu from ios249, but what about the sd card loading in system menu for sdhc? that needs ios60. tried several times loading from another ios then ios60 and all times it didn't work for me. that's why i use cioscorps...

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm getting 002 errors now with more recent games...
rolleyes.gif

So are you saying that, if i set preloader to load system menu off 249, then disk channel issues will be fixed? (I do understand that this will kill some 4.0 functionality due to not using IOS60).

So it's a system menu problem or cIOS60 problem, not an IOSReload problem.

FGOD

Wii gaming bitch
OP
Trophies
Website
www.familievermeylen.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
you would still have 002 errors as the backup launcher patches the errors not the ios. the only way to get the errors away is by installing all cios's from CIOSCORPS but make sure ios 33,35,53 and 55 are from version one and not 2. and install cios60bf with preloader installed and then just reinstall preloader. that will fix everything and you'll still have the sdhc support
smile.gif

edit: btw, the errors come from the ios's loaded by the game not by the ios's used by the system menu...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu