Gaming choosing which game to get

pkl2007

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i was thinking of getting a new game for my psp and it is between Valkyria Chronicles II and Phantasy Star Portable 2 i enjoy the character customazation on PSP2 but looking at some gameplay videos and reviews i was thinking of getting VC2 i got Phantasy Star universe for the ps2 and enjoyed it and i havent played Valkyria Chronicles mainly because i havent got a ps3 so what do you guys think i should get?

Rasas

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Valkyria Chronicles II is well over 30 hours long if you try to get everything. Good if you like some strategy with some shooter elements

Phantasy Star Portable 2 is probably a long game but I found the demo's control setup bad but the character customization from what I heard is fairly good.

Try the demos first and if you can't connect to the psn certain websites have them for download but I say Valkyria Chronicles II but that is just me.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
PSP2 is mainly fan service for PSO vets.
Same with PSP2i.

Get Valkyria Chronicles II and when (it's going to be a long time) PSP2i comes out, get that.

pkl2007

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
opk thanks guys i think i might get Valkyria Chronicles II and i might do the idea that Rasas suggested and play the demo first.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had one before that, and never had one since