Gaming Chinatown Wars is coming to the PSP

A

Azngamer15

anyone elses GTA keep damn freezing? its annoying as fuck. I'm at the mission where you sabotage the other cars in a race but its frozen twice on me. this a speed issue? or what? I'm on 5.50 GEN-B using the sony driver

A

Azngamer15

All of you guys are hating on this game because its different (not to mention, the lot of you bashing on this game don't know how to spell). I loved it on the DS and I still love it on the PSP. Sadly, IT KEEPS FREEZING, AGH. ANYONE run into this problem? I'm running a SLIM 2000 btw.

riddle43

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im on gen d psp fat and no freeze here but im also runing it under m33 driver it seems to run fine like that even on my roomates psp 2000 so try m3 driver in the vsh menu or your recovery menu

ps andif you dont like this game then you have lost the love for old schol GTA

i just wish i could run over lines of elvis or elvi however you would say that like in GTA 2

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm really liking this game, much more than the DS version.
thought some stuff like deploying explosives and tattooing is confusing.

nico445

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
so i won a bulletproof patriot in the social club. but while i'm syncing stats i only get the money and not the patriot.. if i go to boabo it's not in the garage... atleast not for free. and it's still in my piggy bank. so does anybody know what to do?

Dueler

Trophies
Website
dueler.blogspot.com
XP
Country
The mini games make no sense without the touch and feel even more like a chore. :\

And to those saying that GTA is over rated.... Are you mental? What would you rather be playing, Generic FPS shooter 9765 or JRPG of broodiness 1002.
Honestly the amount of shine and care taken putting this game together is phenomenal, There's always other stuff going on in the world around you that is unrivaled in most games of today.

I actually like CW better the both stories titles, those games felt so clunky and unpolished i couldnt bear it.

I Was a massive GTA + GTA2 Fan so the switch back to 2D top down is absolutley no issue for me, infact i kinda prefer it, Its GTA back in its roots for the first time in a long while, and they couldnt have done it better.

But whatever, can't stop retards from appreciating a good game when all they see is a lack of 3D 1st/3rd person environments. Your missing out, you really are.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dueler said:
The mini games make no sense without the touch and feel even more like a chore. :\

And to those saying that GTA is over rated.... Are you mental? What would you rather be playing, Generic FPS shooter 9765 or JRPG of broodiness 1002.
Honestly the amount of shine and care taken putting this game together is phenomenal, There's always other stuff going on in the world around you that is unrivaled in most games of today.

I actually like CW better the both stories titles, those games felt so clunky and unpolished i couldnt bear it.

I Was a massive GTA + GTA2 Fan so the switch back to 2D top down is absolutley no issue for me, infact i kinda prefer it, Its GTA back in its roots for the first time in a long while, and they couldnt have done it better.

But whatever, can't stop retards from appreciating a good game when all they see is a lack of 3D 1st/3rd person environments. Your missing out, you really are.

I agree with the minigames. Chinatown Wars was built for the DS specifically. It won't port nearly as well to the PSP. I could see it for the iPhone, though.

GTA is a little over rated, like most games. Is it exceptional? Yes. Are they the best games ever made (which many seem to make them out as)? No.

It was a bummer they didn't make it the TPS like they usually do but Chinatown Wars was still very, very fun. It kept all the depth of GTA and just decided to put it in top-down. If you want a TPS GTA-like game, wait for COP: The Recruit.

grindbart

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i reach the chan mission "raw deal" , and after the FMV the RPG guy instant shoot chan and the mission is failed,how do i serve this spot in the mission??

longtom1

Keep an eye on my posts cause I quick edit frequen
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
same here can't get past this mission

Got it just keep doing it I think it's just pot luck if you have cheats enabled he dies every time just disable the cheats and try the mission a few times

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/22tVWwmTie8?si=2CEDZldUW5ODozYh meh