Reactions: RoyGelissen

Vinnymac

Trophies
Website
nds-roms.com
XP
Country
United States
Here is a script I wrote to make it easier to retrieve the account ID without needing to install Python, or other dependencies.

https://gist.github.com/vinnymac/e94d89e2881ef76167440a60b0a067d6

Unlike other solutions I have seen, this doesn’t require third party oauth authentication. But does require some knowledge of browser developer tools.

Flaya

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden

pinoy24

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This works.
add your PlayStation through add host but make sure to make the display name different from the name that shows up when searching for available PlayStations.

For example, my PS5 is named PSPali and showed as such automatically in chiaki. I added it instead through add host and just gave it the name PS5 and registered it. I see my added PS5 and PSPali below it as unregistered. The registered PS5 works.

Add host and using your consoles name does not work either, you have to make the display name different

Flaya

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Add host and using your consoles name does not work either, you have to make the display name different
This was not the case for me with my PS4.
It's named PS4-211 (never changed it) and Chiaki sees it as such and I registered it with that name. It works just perfect.
Maybe it only affects PS5?

RoyGelissen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
This works.
add your PlayStation through add host but make sure to make the display name different from the name that shows up when searching for available PlayStations.

For example, my PS5 is named PSPali and showed as such automatically in chiaki. I added it instead through add host and just gave it the name PS5 and registered it. I see my added PS5 and PSPali below it as unregistered. The registered PS5 works.

You're the best. Finally got it working again your way🙏👌🏻. Now to figure out how to delete the other unregistered ps5🤣

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: see ya