chillyp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I got one of those cheap cases from eBay and played around with some spray paint for the first time. It looks kind of decent I suppose, at least its not like that Lost in Blue one.
wink.gif

I left the base just white, I figured sweaty hands and spraypaint wouldn't be a good mixture. In addition, the DS is easy as hell to disassemble but a nightmare to reassemble. Thanks a lot Nintendo!

IMG_0045.JPG

IMG_0046.JPG

Please excuse the messy screen on the second picture, it took me forever to get the plastic screen protector to stay in place and I haven't wiped it down yet.

cory1492

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Looks pretty decent chillyp, just be sure not to set it down if you are ever in the jungle and you are set
wink.gif

Might want to look into an overcoat if you are worried about the paint coming off, or some kind of clear silicone case to keep the stuff from wearing off there.

chillyp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Looks pretty decent chillyp, just be sure not to set it down if you are ever in the jungle and you are set
wink.gif

Might want to look into an overcoat if you are worried about the paint coming off, or some kind of clear silicone case to keep the stuff from wearing off there.

Thanks,

It's got two coats of acrylic clear coat on it, and it seems fairly resistant so far because I abused the hell out of it trying to fit the insides of the DS back in it. A silicone case is a pretty neat idea though!

Hitto

MKDS Tournament Winner
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Acrylic should be robust enough. Although, if you have the time and inclination, you should totally varnish it. Boat varnish only! (don't ask why, just do it.)

mackster

Trophies
XP
Country
looks real good nice camo style and stuff..at least it didnt turn into that other one that lost in blue DS

imgod22222

GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
bad pun. Me no likey.

Anyone know of a trusted website where I could get a replacement grey NDS top shell? I broke it
frown.gif
It was in my backpack and we played soccer with my backpack.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.