ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

ZER-O

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
For what private group?
The Private Group you keep spamming to join it over 10 times and get denied from it

The Game is Leaked, at least wait for the Official Game release before you demand cheat codes, this Forum doesn't promote Leaks and Piracy

there are issues with 2 SMT V codes, The cheats go to the Main Page Titles.rar after a few Days
some users dont want to wait or respect Author Wishes

enjoy the Cheats with Broken effects

Last edited by ZER-O,

Solipund

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gah im so excited about Brilliant Diamond, and the cheats these wonderful people make for it. For those just coming in and looking for Brilliant Diamond Cheats, none available yet. Hopefully soon, Just wait with us and enjoy the game as is for now :)

Beyondlsd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The entire community has the opportunity to create and find codes. Those are posted in there for either testing or just for a select group of people. Credit or not this is why we keep losing so many really well loved code creators.

Apologies i may have missed the history on this in the past. I just jump on the site from time to time and try to contribute when i can.

Is this a reason why this turned into a publuc thread versus a private group ?

Wjfan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3rd time Request to join Cheat Codes And Request Group
Please approve
Yeah I think I screwed up my chances of joining the group when I deleted my previous 11 year old account just to get a new one with a different Username because I didn't know you could just change it in your profile. :rofl2:

Reactions: burnham90

alexj9626

Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
Um getting lot of money and glory is super easy for smt v just takes a quick ram search, honestly all I'm looking forward is a exp 2x or 4x gain
Hey, im doing that with Edizon but i do wonder, when i input lets say 99999 glory it would changFe to something like 159. Dosnt look like hex and Edizon wont let me enter hex values either way. Any idea how to change that? My location for glory for example it is BASE + 0x38F97E1A34

Oh also i found the locations for Gospel and Grimoire, so i got myself 99 of those items. It lets you level up with 1 use and a battle, the drops from the Mitamas.

Gospel (Naho level up): BASE + 0X36F984A452 and Grimoire (Demon level up): BASE + 0X36F984A453

I dont know how to make cheats with them, so would post them here in case somebody else knows.

ZER-O

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
3rd time Request to join Cheat Codes And Request Group
Please approve
this-is-not-the-group-youre-looking-for-jedi-mind-trick.gif

- Spamming Join is not Helping Either, The Authors Can see your first Request, its their Choice to Approve or Deny
- The Cheats will be added to the main Titles.rar in First Page after a few days
and i still dont think its wise to spread cheat codes for leaked games in public

burnham90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
Hey, im doing that with Edizon but i do wonder, when i input lets say 99999 glory it would changFe to something like 159. Dosnt look like hex and Edizon wont let me enter hex values either way. Any idea how to change that? My location for glory for example it is BASE + 0x38F97E1A34

Oh also i found the locations for Gospel and Grimoire, so i got myself 99 of those items. It lets you level up with 1 use and a battle, the drops from the Mitamas.

Gospel (Naho level up): BASE + 0X36F984A452 and Grimoire (Demon level up): BASE + 0X36F984A453

I dont know how to make cheats with them, so would post them here in case somebody else knows.

Thanks for this

Is there anyone who knows how to turn this into a cheat format so I can load these cheats? I've tried it in Edizon but it's only showing Heap+ and Main+, I don't have a setting to put in Base+?

Reactions: taytwo-five

burnham90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
that because "base" refers to an area that edizon does not recognize as main or heap. to make matter worse, a pointer is required to get there.

Thanks!

Anyways I managed to find item values
For grimoires to level demons: HEAP + 0x030D439853
and for the book that levels up protagonist it's HEAP + 0x030D439852

Please don't get me in trouble haha, I just want to reduce peoples' grinding, I don't copy/paste other peoples' cheats.

Reactions: alexj9626

rubensk8er

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Binding of Isaac Afterbirth+
TID: 010021C000B6A000
BID: B33A680A4EEAEEDF
Version: 1.4

Looks like there is indeed a Problem with the Master Cheat!
The Cheat File works fine if you copy it to /switch/EdiZon/cheats

To not overwhelm the Average Users i made a Version without Master Cheat!
(Besides the one for the Item List, you have to activate it manually, the Instructions are in the List)

You can find the updated Version here.
cannot excute nothing with atmosphere overlay edizon, i tried to activate with the overlay but dont seem to wokr i also copied to the edizon file and execute with the nro and say the message you showed but dont work neither

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Metal tapes even