ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

matias3ds

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hey guys im learning how to make cheats , and I messed around with Yoshi's crafted world: to change the amount of flower , with the cheat I found after you pick a flower the number of flowers you choose will become visible after you end that level .
Can someone give me a hint a want to make the cheat to always gain 9 flowers or 99 flowers .
And tell me if I have found the correct address from flower item , or if it's dynamic and change in every different stage .
IMG_20190414_180131.jpg
IMG_20190414_180212.jpg

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
Is that SX specific? I'm searching all the time with Edizon and no corruption so far.
exfat?
it should be the same on any cfw, sooner or later exfat will corrupt

Hey guys im learning how to make cheats , and I messed around with Yoshi's crafted world: to change the amount of flower , with the cheat I found after you pick a flower the number of flowers you choose will become visible after you end that level .
Can someone give me a hint a want to make the cheat to always gain 9 flowers or 99 flowers .
And tell me if I have found the correct address from flower item , or if it's dynamic and change in every different stage .
you need to play a different stage and if the address has changed then it is dynamic

Last edited by dsrules,
Reactions: matias3ds

matias3ds

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
exfat?
it should be the same on any cfw, sooner or later exfat will corrupt

you need to play a different stage and if the address has changed then it is dynamic
Yeap I think it is when I played the second stage I changed the number of flowers and had no effect

cschene

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone. I’m sorry if someone already addressed this but can someone help me use cheats for the stand alone version of Xenoblade 2 golden country. I only have this (the stand alone version on the cartridge not the base game) I cant get the cheats to work though. Do the cheats only work for the downloadable version?

Pj Tremblay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Could someone please make a 4x damage multiplier for monster hunter generations ultimate so I can do the guild quests that are meant for multiplayer, solo offline without it taking forever.
Hopefully that made sense thanks guys

chaoticdaos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shantae and the pirates curse NOT half-genie hero
255 gems: MAIN+0x0049c47c ff

TitleID:0100efd00a4fa000
Build ID: 1ae49f909f236ef2

Does this work for others?

wisnumurti

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Can I request cheats for Nelke & the Legendary Alchemists ~Ateliers of the New World, especially money. I tried using Atmosphere cheat using Edizon but I cannot find the cheat for the money. Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Lol K3N1.