ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

Newwaverap

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a moderator that can come and delete the posts related to the game that have NOTHING to do with codes? People don't come in this thread expecting to see a screen cap of a boss or an area in the game that hasn't been confirmed. Some of us want to be surprised, go talk about strategies and help with the game in a different thread.

Reactions: NeroLink

capocopa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i'm sorry for asking things related about how to exit from underground but at least i stated that there is another bug with cheats.. i can't teleport anymore.
i also tried to enter and exit from a shrine but didn't solve.. i can't teleport at all.. i just restarted game now

Reactions: renoreva

ZER-O

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i'm sorry for asking things related about how to exit from underground but at least i stated that there is another bug with cheats.. i can't teleport anymore.
i also tried to enter and exit from a shrine but didn't solve.. i can't teleport at all.. i just restarted game now
press minus go to map, D-pad Up....

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a moderator that can come and delete the posts related to the game that have NOTHING to do with codes? People don't come in this thread expecting to see a screen cap of a boss or an area in the game that hasn't been confirmed. Some of us want to be surprised, go talk about strategies and help with the game in a different thread.
If something should be deleted, report the posts. Asking to have them deleted isn't going to do much unless mods are actively browsing the topic. Reporting it will bring it to their attention.

Reactions: NeroLink

Tere Valentin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When possible, these cheats please (for console. Not emulator)
--Infinite amiibo usage
--OTK or High Attack Value on weapons you have equipped (blades and bows/arrows).

Reactions: piek50

igoticecream

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
When possible, these cheats please (for console. Not emulator)
--Infinite amiibo usage
--OTK or High Attack Value on weapons you have equipped (blades and bows/arrows).
Get the latest emuiibo from the discord. It adds randomize amiibo uuid which basically lets you scan the same model infinity times

cleanhovbot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Get the latest emuiibo from the discord. It adds randomize amiibo uuid which basically lets you scan the same model infinity times
The ryujinx hack for amiibo works for everything...except Twilight Princess link. When you hack that you always get Epona every time because it thinks it's the first time you're using the amiibo. Because of this you can never get the Twilight Princess armor or the para-glider material. The infinite amiibo use in OG botw fixed this particular problem.

Reactions: WicCaesar

Wollyy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The ryujinx hack for amiibo works for everything...except Twilight Princess link. When you hack that you always get Epona every time because it thinks it's the first time you're using the amiibo. Because of this you can never get the Twilight Princess armor or the para-glider material. The infinite amiibo use in OG botw fixed this particular problem.
in zelda TOK we can get the green tunic link in amiibos?

kiyafox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my request:

so for botw there was a cheat that let you highlight an item in inventory and open and close the menu to get more of it.

would someone be able to make that kinda code for totk? preferably set at 899 or 800? this is for the switch, not an emulator.

korok seed hunting is evil....also sucks trying to find stuff for a quest and unable to find it

Last edited by kiyafox,

cleanhovbot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
in zelda TOK we can get the green tunic link in amiibos?
Keep in mind what you get from chests is random and isn't always a special item. It will take you many tries to get everything.

8bit link gives the OG LoZ tunic (3 pieces hat, shirt and pants) as well as the sword and 8bit paraglider. OoT Link gives the OoT outfit (3 pieces) and big goron's sword. There's probably a paraglider too but I don't have it yet. Majora's Mask gives the fierce deity outfit (like the others 3 pieces) and the fierce deity sword and there's a Majora's Mask paraglider material that looks cool. Twilight Princess amiibo always gives Epona on first scan who you can register at a stable. After that there's the twilight princess armor. I assume there's a paraglider too. Don't think TP link has a unique weapon. Wind Waker has the wind waker outfit, sea breeze boomerang and probably a para-glider. Skyward Sword has the outfit, goddess sword and Fi themed glider. Link's Awakening has the Link's Awakening outfit (which makes him look silly). Zelda's Smash Bros amiibo can drop the "Dusk Bow" which is a good bow which shoots long range arrows, but it's way worse than in OG BoTW when it was the Bow of Light which shot infinite light arrows that basically never lost height. Toon Zelda can drop the Wind Waker shield which is almost as good as the Hylian Shield. Ganondorf Smah Bros amiibo can drop the sages sealing sword from TP. Shiek can drop Shiek's mask. Midna and Wolf Link sadly no longer gives you a wolf link companion like it used to. Now it just gives you a bunch of meat. That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

Wollyy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Keep in mind what you get from chests is random and isn't always a special item. It will take you many tries to get everything.

8bit link gives the OG LoZ tunic (3 pieces hat, shirt and pants) as well as the sword and 8bit paraglider. OoT Link gives the OoT outfit (3 pieces) and big goron's sword. There's probably a paraglider too but I don't have it yet. Majora's Mask gives the fierce deity outfit (like the others 3 pieces) and the fierce deity sword and there's a Majora's Mask paraglider material that looks cool. Twilight Princess amiibo always gives Epona on first scan who you can register at a stable. After that there's the twilight princess armor. I assume there's a paraglider too. Don't think TP link has a unique weapon. Wind Waker has the wind waker outfit, sea breeze boomerang and probably a para-glider. Skyward Sword has the outfit, goddess sword and Fi themed glider. Link's Awakening has the Link's Awakening outfit (which makes him look silly). Zelda's Smash Bros amiibo can drop the "Dusk Bow" which is a good bow which shoots long range arrows, but it's way worse than in OG BoTW when it was the Bow of Light which shot infinite light arrows that basically never lost height. Toon Zelda can drop the Wind Waker shield which is almost as good as the Hylian Shield. Ganondorf Smah Bros amiibo can drop the sages sealing sword from TP. Shiek can drop Shiek's mask. Midna and Wolf Link sadly no longer gives you a wolf link companion like it used to. Now it just gives you a bunch of meat. That's all I can think of off the top of my head.
nothing here.... 1 hour and only fabrics(all of then).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: