ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

SonyUSA

We're all mad here
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's included in the codes me and Dalia uploaded. In Dalia's case she uploaded the zip files containing the cheats and patch so master code is there. The ones I put in my comment are taken straight from his txt file. The top code is the Master code.
Post automatically merged:

his 60fps is just for the actual switch bc it's an ips file and those can only be used on the actual switch. Emulators don't support the ips files.

The .ips file seems to make my game run in 60fps but it's verrryyy slowww except for cutscenes lol

Delia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
It's included in the codes me and Dalia uploaded. In Dalia's case she uploaded the zip files containing the cheats and patch so master code is there. The ones I put in my comment are taken straight from his txt file. The top code is the Master code.

his 60fps is just for the actual switch bc it's an ips file and those can only be used on the actual switch. Emulators don't support the ips files.
After decompression, put it into the root directory and overwrite the file with the same name as the atmosphere. The simulator needs an additional directory.

angrynewraze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After decompression, put it into the root directory and overwrite the file with the same name as the atmosphere. The simulator needs an additional directory.
I didn't know the emulators could use those ips files in any way possible.

Friendly reminder, this is a cheat request or add thread.. not support for emulators.. cheats are made for real consoles.. emu's are an afterthought..
so very very true. the last part of your comment is funny. at least to me it was.

Delia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
我不知道模拟器可以以任何方式使用这些ips文件。
[自动合并]1682995383[/自动合并]

所以非常非常真实。您评论的最后一部分很有趣。至少对我来说是这样。
I'll test the patch myself first, and I'll send you a screenshot when it's done.

SonyUSA

We're all mad here
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow. Lol. I've certainly never seen or heard that happening before.

Yeah, it's like everything is underwater but the audio samples play at normal speed, same with the speech... using a Mariko. Auto clockspeeds and max clockspeeds, same result unless I rename the 49K .ips patch to something invalid. The one from the Chinese Zip file works fine though, which is 19K

angrynewraze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll test the patch myself first, and I'll send you a screenshot when it's done.
no one seems to want to provide me with a working infinite health cheat so I can test the rest of the codes and patch. I keep asking but no one responds. but that's probably bc there is no working infinite health cheat that actually works currently.

that one doesn't work nor show up at all in either edizon or breeze. I already tried it. That code is broken and nonfunctional. I tried both infinite health cheats that were posted earlier and both don't work nor show up in edizon or breeze. Both are broken and nonfunctional.

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kaito's cheats arent working because ya'll didnt include the Master code he usually includes with his cheats.
It made the cheats work for me.
Tho I cant figure out how to make "materials are not reduced" work.
Nope, been using the master code and they still aren't working. I've tried durability and all of the material related codes. Seems to be an emu issue then.

Oh well, I'll just wait for functional Ryu cheats. There's no way in hell I'm ever going back to 720p 30fps on the Switch when I can do 1440p 60fps for the past few years on Ryu =P Cheats can wait haha.

MadCabbit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kaito's cheats arent working because ya'll didnt include the Master code he usually includes with his cheats.
It made the cheats work for me.
Tho I cant figure out how to make "materials are not reduced" work.
Stamina and arrows are working, but the durability code doesn't appear to be working, my bows and weapons are breaking.

angrynewraze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stamina and arrows are working, but the durability code doesn't appear to be working, my bows and weapons are breaking.
That's too funny. I had that same exact f'ing problem in botw too. It's like these botw type of zelda games don't like the durability cheats.

SonyUSA

We're all mad here
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, so the Chinese 60FPS patch messes with the cutscene speeds... lol-- one patch makes gameplay slow and the other makes cutscenes too fast... I can't win ! Guess it's back to 30fps for now

Reactions: piek50

angrynewraze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And can someone please fix those infinite health codes that were posted earlier? P&TY

OK, so the 60FPS patch messes with the cutscene speeds... lol-- one patch makes gameplay slow and the other makes cutscenes too fast... I can't win ! Guess it's back to 30fps for now
if you have an actual console use sysclk homebrew to overclock your switch which defeats the purpose of the 60fps cheats.

NooBziN

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

Tested not getting 60 fps in game
then access the pause menu it stays 60 fps

angrynewraze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tested not getting 60 fps in game
then access the pause menu it stays 60 fps
ok at this point I'm even starting to think Koito messed up his codes and patch. Which wouldn't be the first time that's happened for him. The first time I saw it happen for him was with his codes for xenoblade chronicles definitive edition.

SonyUSA

We're all mad here
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And can someone please fix those infinite health codes that were posted earlier? P&TY

if you have an actual console use sysclk homebrew to overclock your switch which defeats the purpose of the 60fps cheats.

It doesn't matter what clockspeed your hardware is if the game is locked to 30FPS, that's what the patch does.

angrynewraze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
60-pin patch, I tested it and it didn't achieve 60 frames, but it will speed up the game
I think that's actually what it's supposed to do. All the other 60 fps codes in other games I've played do is just speed up the game and don't do much for cut-scenes.

It doesn't matter what clockspeed your hardware is if the game is locked to 30FPS, that's what the patch does.
yeah I guess that's true. I have heard that happening before with other pc games. It would just slow down the game tremendously.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo