+5 internets to psyfira for avatar.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Okay , im birthday is in like 15 days and i want to which flashcard i can get for under 250 and that it still good (and it would be even better if i can get a bundle with a Passkey (well the thing to flash your DS) for 250$) thanks a lot
smile.gif

Well i have this one in sight but i want to know if it good and if the website is good.

http://www.kicktrading.ca/index.php?cPath=...d1b7c221161424e

PS: i have a DS Lite.

mackster

Trophies
XP
Country
well m3 lite is out on www.winsunx.com and they come with bundle 1 gig micro SD , passcard and m3lite 107usd ?? bahh

yuwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just get the G6 Lite... Great compatibility unlike the Supercard

The only 3 DS games that doesn't work on supercard right now is only Lego Star wars (doesn't work on all carts), ultimate spiderman (doesn't work on all carts), and NDS browser (doesn't work on all carts).

And for homebrew, supercard is better because DsOrganize discontinued support for M3 (not sure if it's the same as G6 but I heard G6 homebrew sucks).

Supercard can play games at full speed (passes castlevania intro phenomenally) and u can get 1gig microSD and not have to be stuck with 512mb of the G6.

only bad thing about supercard lite is that it's half flushed and doesn't have glossy layer.

pte

Trophies
XP
Country
You can't be the sharpest tool in the box after saying crap like that... both products are good (m3s and SCs). It is up to you what you what you need and want from your goods, I would buy an M3L or a SCL but not a G6 since you can only fit four max sized games to it at once so there is no extra room for homebrew/movies/music... whether its a minus or not it's up to you. If you play GBA games a lot, then buy a M3. Otherwise there is no problem in getting a SCL.

There are a gazillion debates about that so please, do not be like every other kid in the town and act like a child. Heck, unless you actively use both products you can't just throw in blunt sentences that one sucks over another.

e:

List of homebrew compability for the M3L... http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=36782

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1