Hacking Changing WBFS File Game IDs

Osama

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was changing my custom guitar hero game IDs with wiiisorenamerv3 so I could transfer them to my external hdd with wii backup manager, for use with configurable usb loader. I changed the game IDs of the ISOs then converted the ISOs to wbfs files with wii backup manager, then deleted the ISOs. Now I realize to download the box art for the customs with cfg usb loader the game IDs have to match the game IDs on wiitdb. Since I have already deleted the ISOs to save space on my hdd, I can't change the wbfs game IDs the way I did with the ISOs, and I was wondering if there's a way to change game IDs of wbfs files. I have all the wbfs files saved on my computer as well as my external hdd. Any help is greatly appreciated, thank you!

oggzee

Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
I don't know if there's a simple way to do it directly with the .wbfs files, but you can still convert the .wbfs files back to .iso files.

Osama

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oggzee said:
I don't know if there's a simple way to do it directly with the .wbfs files, but you can still convert the .wbfs files back to .iso files.
Yeah I was gonna do that or ciso if I couldn't find anything for wbfs files.

QUOTE(Wiimm @ Jul 22 2010, 02:26 PM) try: wit rename oldid=newid --source sourcefile
There's a few results, but none of them rly seem to look like what I'm looking for. Could you pm me the link?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maxouter @ Maxouter: yo