Hacking Changing menu browsing controls for Vita Retroarch?

RRWcomicsboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've had trouble with my right analog stick constantly moving down ever since I swapped my 3.65 motherboard out for a 3.60 one. Even after I replaced it with another analog stick, it continues to move in the same direction no matter what I try.

I've noticed that I can't really operate the menus in Vita Retroarch, and I figured that it was because they are controlled via the right analog stick. Is there a cfg file or something that I can manually tweak to change how I control the menus? It would make this much easier to deal with while I figure my analog stick issue out.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
I don't think the retroarch cfg file has separate menu controls listed anymore, IIRC they're hardcoded and the most you can change is the ok and cancel buttons...If you want to take a look at the .cfg file yourself, it's in ux0:/data/retroarch.

I'm not 100% sure, but I vaguely remember an input axis threshold option somewhere in the config, you might be able to edit that value so it doesn't detect the analog stick pulling down? But, as I said, I'm not 100% sure. It'd probably be better to ask in the dedicated Retroarch thread about that.

Reactions: RRWcomicsboy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah some of us have to stop at x6 not all of us are lucky to stop at x30 like you