Hacking change psn account on 3.60 without updating?

kavevi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i have henkaku install on my 3.60, and i had already downloaded couple demo on this account, but is there anyway to change account now ? since this account is my ps4 account, i dont want to get banned and all my ps4 games would be gone. i have my ac.dat and everything.

Chrisssj2

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
We all should make a thread and then maybe could be nice enough to activate all our vita's/games.... on a ps3 someone we trust..

metroid maniac

An idiot with an opinion
Trophies
XP
Country
We all should make a thread and then maybe could be nice enough to activate all our vita's/games.... on a ps3 someone we trust..

There's an activation limit and without firmware spoofing you can't trick PSN into allowing more activations.

This should have happened while 3.60 was still the newest firmware.

Cinnamon

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

Can't see how this would work though?
The Vita needs to be activated by itself with a device-specific activation. We can sadly not activate the account on another system and send the activation file over :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntjkwIXWtrc&ab_channel=Apple I feel uncomfortable from watching...