Femboy Enjoyer
OP
Trophies
Website
thisis.moe
XP
Country
Canada
I remember seeing an option in one of the dev unit applications to change the memory map, but now I can't find it.

I almost never use the browser or miiverse, so I want to change my memory mapping to extended memory mode so that games like Pokemon SuMo, SSB4, etc. will load faster without requiring a reboot, and (hopefully) allow NTR cheats to work on extended memory games without needing a N3DS.

Is this possible, or am I remembering something wrong?

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
I remember seeing an option in one of the dev unit applications to change the memory map, but now I can't find it.

I almost never use the browser or miiverse, so I want to change my memory mapping to extended memory mode so that games like Pokemon SuMo, SSB4, etc. will load faster without requiring a reboot, and (hopefully) allow NTR cheats to work on extended memory games without needing a N3DS.

In theory, maybe? Actual doing so, probably not quite

Edit: have a look through here; https://www.3dbrew.org/wiki/3DS_System_Flaws

Last edited by proflayton123,

RikuKawai

Femboy Enjoyer
OP
Trophies
Website
thisis.moe
XP
Country
Canada
I found it, Config -> Menu Setting -> System Mode -> Dev2

The setting persists, but doesn't appear to actually work. The browser can still launch from the home menu, and it still restarts to load extended memory games.

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain

Already tried that, however Luma crashes (auto-shutdown) if dev2 mode is set.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @CameronCataclysm...